How to Fix Obtaining IP Address Android WiFi Problem ? If you are experiencing failed to Obtaining IP Address WiFi problem on your android phone then check out this full post to get the trick to solve and fix this android WiFi problem.
A lot of users are struggling with this obtaining IP address problem in their android phone device while connecting to the WiFi. You have also surely tried to fix it by downloading few fake apps that claim to Fix this Error. They are all the such fake apps. You can fix this problem yourself by just few these simple steps.
Other Android Errors and their Fix
- Error 919
- Error 492
- Error 927
- Fix Error 492
- Fix Error 651
- Fix Error 522
- Fix Error Code 36
- Fix Runtime Error 339
- Fix Error 1719
- Fix Gmail Server Error 707
WiFi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connection all over the world. It becomes the most indispensable part of our daily life.
This problem is basically due to the WiFi router that couldn’t assign an IP address for your android phone (If the issue is only on your WiFi, then I must say its a router issue). This problem prevents the users from connecting to WiFi network.
This problem can result for unable to connect to WiFi on your android device.
These Simple Steps would Fix the obtaining IP address problem WiFi error & solved the android WiFi authentication problem.
Fix Obtaining IP Address Android WiFi Problem
Here are the best easy solution to Fix the Obtaining IP Address Android WiFi Problem. So for that use this simple solution,
By using the Static IP Method
Majorly we can fix the Android obtaining Ip address problem by this static IP method.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ in your Android phone
- Tap on ‘WiFi’ option
- Now tap on the ‘WiFi’ which you want to connect.
- Long press on it or tap on ‘Arrow’ button there
- Now, go to Advanced Options then ‘IP Settings’ there
- Now select ‘WiFi Static IP’ option there
- And now edit it with below details
Add these Statics :-
IP Address > 192.168.1.1-255
Gateway > 192.168.1.1
D.N.S. 1 > 184.108.40.206
D.N.S. 2 > 220.127.116.11
Now save it, it will fix your problem surely and get rid out of this obtaining IP Address problem in Android device. If still you face problem, try changing ip address.
Also Check :
- Fix Obtaining IP Address Android WiFi Problem
- Fix ‘Mobile Network not Available’ Problem
- Solve ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMi Code’ Problem
- Fix Waiting for Available Socket Chrome Error
- Error 927 Google Play Store
- Fix ‘Mobile Network not Available’
- Solve ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMi Code’
- Error Code 80048264
- Fix “Unfortunately Google Play Services has Stopped “
- Solve err_ssl_protocol_error Problem
- Fix Err_Connection_Reset Problem
- Fix Bluestacks Error 25000
- Fix Error This App can’t Run on your PC
- Fix Microsoft Outlook Disconnected Problem
- Fix & Solve ‘Failed to Install Bluestacks’
This is the easy trick for android obtaining IP address solution problem. If then also you have a problem, comment down the problem here which you are facing.