If you need a mobile surveillance app, you have to be super-conscious. The grandiosity of the spying app industry could easily leave you in awe but know only a few apps are worth a shot. Even with a very high competition, mobile spying apps are expensive. Being costly isn’t just the only concern; there are plethora of apps that look promising but offer terrible spying features.
A subscription that could cost you around $100 to $200 isn’t cheap, and that’s why it’s legitimate to spend some time reviewing different options available to you.
In this article, we are going to review XNSPY and mSpy; two of the best mobile spy apps that are available to date. There are different apps that we could have reviewed, but we picked XNSPY and mSpy because of the similarities they share.
Before jumping down to the review, these are a few things you need to know about mobile spying:
- A mobile spy app compatible with Android OS would require a one-time installation on the device you want to monitor/spy.
- To spy on iOS devices, you could use either a Jailbreak version or a No-Jailbreak version. The latter does not require any installation on the target device.
- You can’t simply start spying on someone’s cell phone or tablet just by subscribing to a mobile spying app service; even the No-Jailbreak version of a mobile spy app requires iCloud credentials of the target person.
- Once you have set up the target device for monitoring, you can access all the monitored phone logs using your online web account.
XNSPY Vs. mSpy: Who Is the Winner?
Both XNSPY and mSpy offer loads of spying features, extensive compatibility and affordable pricing, but they both have their pros and cons too. Let’s take a look at them:
- XNSPY is fairly a new mobile spy app, but it’s still equipped with all the latest spying features like remote commands, No-Jailbreak spying, etc.
- XNSPY is pretty easy to use for a mobile spy app. The online dashboard is very intuitive, and all the feature tabs are self-explanatory.
- You can use XNSPY to monitor phone logs, like calls, SMS, emails, internet browsing history, calendar entries, contacts, etc. With XNSPY, you can spy on all incoming, outgoing and missed calls, along with the relevant date, time and address stamps.
- Location tracking is an essential spying feature. It has to be fast, reliable and real-time. XNSPY has close to 100 percent accuracy and updates location very quickly on the online dashboard.
- A prominent and impressive feature on XNSPY is its Watchlist Alerts that you could use to get alerts on specific words, contacts, emails, and locations. These instant alerts could make spying a lot of easier, saving you the time and trouble of sifting through hundreds (or even thousands) of phone logs. It can also help you get your hands on some valuable information in time.
- XNSPY is an affordable mobile spying app. It has 30+ features, and all of them make sense. The basic package starts from $8.33/month while the premium package starts from $12.49/month.
- XNSPY also has extensive social media monitoring features. With this app, you can spy on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, iMessage, Tinder, Skype. Viber, Line, and Kik. You can monitor shared instant messages and multimedia on select apps.
- If you are looking for a spy solution that you could take with you anywhere, XNSPY is the only app that provides an app for its online control panel that you could download onto your Android devices and monitor on-the-go.
- If you are using XNSPY mobile spy app to monitor your kids’ cell phone activity, you can use XNSPY App Blocker to restrict them from using apps that may not be suitable for them.
- XNSPY offers valuable aftersales, including a helpful customer support team.
- You can use XNSPY to wipe data off a cell phone remotely and even lock it.
- You can record calls and surroundings which are a powerful and much-wanted mobile spying feature.
- You can also take a remote screenshot.
- The live chat facility isn’t 24/7.
- The app is only compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Expensive monthly package.
- mSpy is amongst the first few mobile spy apps that were available a decade ago when smartphones weren’t even a reality.
- mSpy is reliable and affordable. The app also comes in basic and premium packages like XNSPY, which you could get for $8.33/month and $16.67/month, respectively.
- mSpy also works with desktops, providing an all-around mobile spying experience.
- You can also get mSpy Mobile Family Kit that consists of three premium mSpy subscriptions.
- mSpy also offers social media monitoring from nine different IM apps; if you want to spy on Snapchat or Telegram, go with mSpy.
- mSpy is primarily a parental control app, so its application blocker is quite famous. Just like XNSPY, you can use mSpy to block stock or third-party apps on the monitored devices of your kids.
- mSpy provides detailed reports about the monitored person’s cell phone use. This feature is very useful when you are going to monitor different devices simultaneously.
- You can view all the multimedia files stored on a mobile device.
- mSpy offers an additional keylogging feature that’s not available on XNSPY. With this, you can monitor keystrokes and access passwords, search phrases, etc.
- The customer support is 24/7, but it’s not great. The support team has limited product knowledge, and they usually rely on prewritten messages.
- mSpy is expensive. XNSPY’s full-year premium subscription is available for $149, while mSpy costs $199.
- You can’t spy Instagram or Kik using mSpy.
XNSPY Vs. mSpy: Which One to Go with?
We have highlighted all the major differences in features on both XNSPY and mSpy, so it’s now up to you to decide which one suits you better. However, when you look beyond features, XNSPY offers better performance. It’s much faster; the response rate is lower, and phone logs upload on the server in just a whim. Just in case, if you are finding it hard to make a decision, XNSPY mobile spy app is also $50 cheaper than mSpy.