A lot of crazy news is already out in air regarding the Android P. However, no official new has made any impact till yet, but Xiaomi has now officially announced the release of developer’s version in Xiaomi Mi mix 2S.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S will be the first Android phone to use Android P’s Developer version officially. P’s developer preview was first announced in March, that has shown the number of changes which is visible in Google Pixel/XL and Google Pixel 2/2 XL. Well, now it is visible in Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 2s also.
The tentative date of release is announced as May 8th, with the hopes that all internal testing will go well. This will be for the first time that of the official public release of an Android version of the Non-Google device.
However, quite a lot points are still under suspicion like the factory images will come from Google or Xiaomi. Whole and sole the only thing which is revealed is the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S will be able to witness Android P developer’s Preview.
What you’ll see in Android P?
- New UI for settings/quick settings
- New notification style for messages
- Notification expansion animations all changed
- No orange warnings of low battery
- home Screen now shows the additional info in a popup window.
- Quality of Life changes in Android P Developer Preview 1
- Built-in screenshot editor.
- Screenshot button in power menu
- Text selection zoom like iOS platform
- Battery saver can now be scheduled.
- Do Not Disturb has been simplified down to a single mode
- Volume buttons now can control media volume by default
- Adaptive Brightness is now far more useful as it actually changes the base brightness level
- Hotspot can be turned off automatically if no devices are connected
- Rotation can be locked to landscape mode
- Multi-Bluetooth HFP/A2DP support
- Individual Wi-Fi networks can now be set to metered/unmetered
Private DNS (DNS-over-TLS)
- Vibration controls in Accessibility Settings.
- Accessibility option to disable all animations.
- SysTrace tool is now built-in.
- Recently posted notifications are now shown in notification settings.
This all about the new Android which we can witness in Xiaomi’s Mix MI 2s if we don’t have any key over google devices. Let’s wait for 8th March to see how the developers Preview will act. Stay tuned for more information and thanks to Xda developers for providing all the latest information regarding new Android P. Click below on the button to refer how you can download the new Version in Xiaomi Mix MI 2s.