We all are addicted to use internet in mobile. All Indian company Company Provide Cheeps data plans but some time you face problem when you forget USSD code to check Remaining Internet data. I always forget my Airtel Internet balance check code, so i think you too. So here in this post i am writing all USSD Code and Guides on “How to check internet balance” in all major mobile operator including Internet balance check code in Aircel, Bsnl, Airtel, Idea and Reliance etc. I start this Post from Aircel balance check.
Aircel balance check
Recommended :Download true Balance app Get Instant Free Recharge
How to check internet balance in Aircel
Checking or knowing internet balance in Aircel is not a difficult task. If you don’t want to remember any code to check internet balance in Aircel, then you can simply check it by turning of your data (gprs) in your mobile, it will show the data consume, remaining balance and validity in a message.
Otherwise if you want to check by the USSD codes, then you can use below Internet balance check codes for Aircel to know your remaining data balance in Aircel.
Also Check : Download GPRS APN Settings for Airtel, Aircel, and all network.
Aircel Net Balance Check Codes[sociallocker id=”8218″]
- Just Dial *111*9# or *122*011# or *122*122# for aircel 3g data balance check.
- Just Dial *133# or *122*011# or *111*10# or *122*122# for aircel 2g balance check and you will receive Aircel 2G data balance in message.
These were the Aircel internet balance check codes.
Other Useful Aircel USSD:
- Check main balance (Talktime) In Aircel: Dail : *125# or *111# or *127#
- To check balance and validity: *111#
- To check specific balance : *111*6#
Aircel Customer Care Number – 121 and 123 or 9842012345 & 9841012345
Check: All Aircel USSD Codes
How to check internet balance in BSNL
Well all operator sends you data balance when you switch of your data, so if you want to check data balance in Bsnl without any code then simply turn off data in your phone, you will get your BSNL internet balance in message with data consume and validity. Well check below to know internet balance in BSNL.
Or you can use below Internet balance check codes for BSNL to know your BSNL internet balance.
How to check internet balance in bsnl 2g / 3g
In BSNL , the USSD codes change with the state, so here i am writing Internet Balance check codes for BSNL State or region wise. Or Bsnl 2G internet balance check code and BSNL 3g Internet Balance Check Codes.
For Assam, North East Circle, Kolkata & West Bengal Circle
- Data Balance & Validity: *123*10#
- By Using SMS: Type USAGE DATA and send it to 53738
- Night Balance & Validity: *123*8#
- Onnet and offnet free minutes: *123*9#
For Maharastra (MH) & Goa Circle
- Dial *112#
For Maharastra (MH) & Goa CircleDial
For AP Circle
- Dial : *234#
- By dialing 123 ( IVRS ) it will be in subsidiary account 3
For UP Circle
- Dial *123*6#
For Tamil Nadu Circle
- SMS ‘DATA3G’ to 53733
- SMS ‘DATA2G’ to 53733
For Kerala Circle
- Dial : *124*1#
- Dial : *124*4#
For Gujarat Circle
Idea Internet Balance Check Codes
If you want to know How to check Internet Balance in Idea. Then you can use below codes to know your Internet balance in idea. You will like this Idea Free recharge trick. Also the trick you all want Idea free 3G internet trick. Also check list of All idea USSD Codes.
Idea 2g balance check Code
- Dial: *125# To check your Idea 2G data Balance.
- Dial *125# to know your Idea 3g balance.
How to check internet balance in Docomo Prepaid
Like other operator you can check internet balance of tata docomo by dialing these USSD codes for Docomo Internet balance.
- To check Tata Docomo balance dial : *111#
- To check Tata Docomo data balance dial : *111*1#
- To know your own mobile number dial : *580#
Reliance internet balance check USSD Code:
- Dial *367# to know your Reliance 2g Data Balance
- Dial *367# to know your Reliance 3g Data Balance
- Dial *111*1*3# you will get your Reliance GSM data balance and its validity
Reliance CDMA Data Balance :
- Dial *225/*226 to know Reliance CDMA Internet balance
If you have any Problem getting balance detail with USSD code, You can also Dial *111# Reply 1 and 3 respectively.
How to check internet balance in Airtel
Here I am writing airtel data balance check codes, you can use them know your Airtel 2g or 3g Internet balance.
How to check 3g internet balance in airtel:
- Dial *123*11# to check Airtel 3G Balance
How to check airtel prepaid balance 2G:
- Dial *123*10# to check Airtel 2G data balance
If you want to check your main balance in airtel then Dial *123#. [/sociallocker]
How to check Internet balance in vodafone prepaid
To know your data balance in Vodafone, there is one USSD code for all in Vodafone. So you do not need to remember USSD codes for Vodafone internet balance seperately.
- Dial: *111*6# And then Follow Instructions
This internet balance code is working in all states of India like Delhi, AP, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana
Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Chandigarh, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu,Tripura, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
If you have any Problem getting Internet balance detail in Aircel, Airtel, idea, bsnl or any other operator. Then comment below i will help you for sure.