If you are one of them who are doing screencasting first time and confused between choosing the best screen recording software or having a problem with a present screen recorder and want to upgrade that in a new one. Then you are on the right page because today I will tell you about a screen recorder that is very easy to use and has lots of additional features.
In this article, I will give you an honest review of Free online screen recorder by and also guide you for installing and setup.
This software allows you to screen capture and record your computer screen. You can use this tool on both of your mac and windows systems. You can also take screenshots and annotate them or can use it for recording live streams and your favourite videos. If you need to make a software tutorial video or save your video call recording then this tool will help you. It also allows you to trim recorded video and other basic editings. You can save your recorded video in any format using it.
Pros and Cons
- Simple interface and easy to use.
- It can record live streaming, games, and Skype video calls too.
- Users can select a specific area that they want to record.
- It is integrated with video converting and editing tools.
- It allows sound recording from both, microphone and speaker.
- It allows users to save their videos on the cloud.
- It allows you to convert videos in 180+ formats.
- Users can capture Webcam output with screen recording.
- Users can trim videos and add transitions.
- Users cannot upload videos directly to Youtube or any other social sites.
- If you are using a free version then, You will get a watermark on your video.
How to Easily Record your Computer screen
I already introduced you with this free online screen recorder tool. It’s very easy to use but before you begin just go through these steps so you have a clear picture.
Step 1. Download Screen Recorder Software
- First of all, You need to Download Free Online Screen Recorder on your windows or Mac.
Step 2. Installation
- After downloading, you need to install this, so click on the ‘I accept the terms of the License Agreement’ and click on the ‘Install’ button.
Step 3. Installation process
- It will take 10 to 15 seconds to be complete installation process.
- After this, You have to click on the Start button for launching the tool.
Step 4. Start Screen Recording
- Now click on the Video icon for start screen recording.
- Now select an area that you want to record or you can also record the full screen of your computer.
- Now select an audio source between the microphone and speakers that you want to use in your video. You can also use both microphone and speakers. Don’t forget to set the volume.
- Now click on the “Rec” Button.
- After a 3 seconds countdown, the recording will start.
Step 5. Stop or Pause Screen Recording
- Click on the Pause button for taking a break.
- Click on the Stop Button if you want to finish screen recording.
There are some short keys that you can use in this Screen Recorder
- F9 for Pause and Resume
- F10 to Stop Screen Recording.
- F8 to get a still Screenshot.
The preview of your recorded video will open after stopping the video. The video will automatically get saved on your computer after pressing the stop button.
You can also trim your recorded video if you want to do. If you have made any changes then you have to save this again by clicking on the ‘Save as’ button.
You can use any Screen Recorder that you want but the most important thing is Features, What features your screen recorder have. I recommended you to use the Free Online Screen Recorder because it has all the features that you want.
I hope this article will help you to record your computer Screen. If you have any questions or suggestions then don’t forget to comment below.