There are various DVD copy software available in the market, and among them, DVDFab DVD Copy is considered the best DVD copy software. This tool is well-reviewed by the majority of the market segment. It can read and backup a DVD to any blank disc including readable and rewritable DVD. The user can also use it to copy ISO file or folder which is saved on the Hard Disk or media server with excellent quality and speed. It is compatible with Windows and Mac OS and available in both paid and free trial version.
Features of DVDFab DVD Copy
The DVDFab DVD Copy software is loaded with features that make it different from all other DVD Copy software available in the market. Some of the significant features of DVDFab DVD copy areas discussed below:
- The DVDFab DVD Copy software comes with a powerful and flexible user interface which is easy to understand.
- It can copy DVD to any blank DVD or Hard Drive in the form of ISO image file or DVD file folder.
- The software can also burn DVD disc and ISO file or folder present on your computer to any blank DVD disc.
- With this software, the user can clone DVD with 1:1 ratio for getting lossless output. It can also be used to copy with compression, so you can use it to copy DVD-9 to DVD-5. Likewise, you can copy DVD-9 to DVD-9, DVD-5 to DVD-5 and DVD-5 to DVD9.
- This DVD Copy software can copy the entire DVD very fast with its six different copy modes. These modes are Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone or Burn, Merge, Split, and Customize.
- Friendly UI and supports many languages with the controls to pre-select languages for audio and subtitles.
- Including scratched DVD discs, DVDFab DVD Copy can read all kinds of DVDs.
- DVDFab can produce DVD copies with quality by no means inferior to the source.
- The output DVD can be customized by DVDFab DVD Copy by selecting one copy mode.
- The supported input formats for DVDFab DVD Copy are DVD-Video disc, DVD folder, and DVD ISO image file. The supported output formats for DVDFab DVD Copy are DVD-Video disc, DVD folder, DVD ISO image file.
Technical Requirements of DVDFab DVD Copy
The technical specifications required for running DVDFab DVD Copy software for its optimum performance are as mentioned below:
- The DVDFab DVD Copy is supported by both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows system of version 10/8.1/8/7.
- The specification of Processor for DVDFab is Pentium II with the capacity of 500MHz.
- It requires 2GB RAM and 20GB of free hard disc space.
- There should be the presence of DVD-R (W) or DVD+R (W) drive.
- Live internet connection is required to register DVDFab with little network traffic used.
How to download and install DVD Fab DVD Copy software into the system?
For downloading the latest version of DVDFab DVD Copy software, the user needs to visit the official link site of DVDFab DVD Copy. And then follow the steps below:
- After visiting the website click on the ‘Download’ option present on the menu bar.
- After clicking on the ‘Download’ option, the user is redirected to the download page. In that page, the user needs to click on the “Free Download” button for 30 days free trial version of the DVDFab 11 software.
- On clicking the ‘Free Download’ button an executable file is downloaded which needs to be run by the user for downloading and installing the software.
- After running the .exe file, the installer will open, and the user needs to accept the terms and conditions and keep on clicking on the ‘Next’ button and finish with the installation. And the software is ready to start.
Currently, the DVDFab DVD Copy software is available at a 50% discount within limited time-period. The offer is valid with the coupon code DC50. On applying this provided coupon code in the required field, the user would get a 50% discount on the paid version of DVDFab 11 software.
How to use DVDFab DVD Copy
After installation of the software, for its execution, the DVDFab DVD Copy software needs to be launched, and then you have to load the source DVD.
- In the first step, the user needs to double click on the DVDFab 11 and then opt for the copy from the options bar when it runs.
- Then the DVD Disc that the user wants to back up into the optical drive needs to be inserted or can navigate it through the Add buttons on the main UI if it has already in. The user can also drag and drop it into the main UI for loading when the source is an ISO or a folder.
- In the next step, the user needs to select one copy mode, and customize the output DVD by moving to the left pane, and clicking the copy mode switcher to choose the copy mode needed after source loading.
- Along with the output DVD size the user can define the volume level and select the copying options. Then the user needs to move to the lowest interface of the software for selecting the resultant directory to copy the source to a blank disc, to be an ISO file or a folder, at the Save to part.
- In the final step the user needs to click the Start button, and then the DVDFab will immediately begin copying DVD with processing speed. The user can cancel the task anytime he wants to and also needs to set the PC to automatically shut down, exit program or hibernate when the task is done.
It has been concluded from the above discussion that DVDFab DVD Copy is the best-known software to date for copying and backing up the data from any DVD to a blank DVD or the Hard Drive in the system. It produces a superior quality DVD copy. It is available on the website both in trial and paid version and at the lowest price with an additional discount of 50%. It is useful software for reading and re-writing the backup data and other information.