Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/setupserver/applications/technofizi/public/wp-content/plugins/Manvendra/manvendra.php on line 35
How to Apply Voter Id card Online in India
Voter ID card is very useful and important for both voting system and Identity proof for Indian Citizen. Your voter id will be unique identity and it will be required for various services. Still you did not applied for voter ID card do not worry here I will try to explain how to register for election card in India. Now it’s a very easy to get new electoral card. By applying online you can get new voter ID card within one week. But there is an age limit for apply new voter id card if you are above 18 years then only you can apply. You may get so many benefits by applying online voter Id card. It’s a very convenient and easy to apply voter id card online. Even you can save your own time.
Also check :
- How to Apply for Birth Certificate Online
- How to Apply for Passport Online
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to LPG Gas Subsidy
- How to check LPG Aadhaar Card Linking Status with Bank for Gas Subsidy
- How to register company online in India
How to Apply Voter Id card Online in India
Here we are giving full information about how to register Voter Id card online. It’s a very simple and easy to apply for voter ID card online. Whenever you fill online application just once verify whether your name is there in Voter List, it’s a very important thing. After verifying you may processed into further process. Even every state has a different website for online voter card registration process. It’s available in local language also. Just follow step by step here. You may get idea for apply Indian voter id card online.
- Just simple open the official website of Election commission of Indian.
- When you open this webpage , you find a link for New Voter Registration Online.
- It will redirect you to form no 6 for New Voter Id Card registration.
- What you have to need is just simple open this application form and fill the details like your name, Date of birth, place of birth, city, district, sex and language.
- Now you need to upload your required documents like color passport size photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
- After finishing this form. Just click on submitted button.
- Now you may get an application id number. Just keep sate it this number because by using this number you can check your application status.
- That’s it you have completed successfully.
- Now your area BLO will contact you to collect necessary documents. If you want you can also contact your BLO. You can search your BLO from here.
Who can apply for Indian Voter Id Card.
The person who is citizen of India and is 18 year or more can apply for voter Id card.
State Wise Website List Of Election Commission
1) Electoral Card Online Application for Tamil Nadu:- http://elections.tn.nic.in/eregistration.htm
2) Online voter registration for Madhya Pradesh:- http://india.gov.in/outerwin.php?id=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in%2Flogin_reg.aspx
3) Online voter registration for Kerala:- http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/eregistration.html
4) Online voter registration for Andhra Pradesh:- http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in/ceonew/home.aspx (look for E Registration Form 6 link)
5) Electoral card online application for Karnataka:- http://www.voterreg.kar.nic.in/
6) Voter registration for Maharastra:- http://ceo.maharashtra.gov.in/
7) Voter registration for Orissa :- http://ceoorissa.nic.in/
8) Voter registration for West Bengal:- http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/
9) Voter registration for Uttar Pradesh:- http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/
10) Voter registration for Arunachal Pradesh:- http://ceoarunachal.nic.in/
11) Voter registration for Assam:- http://ceoassam.nic.in/
12) Voter registration for Bihar:- http://ceobihar.nic.in/
13) Voter registration for GOA:- http://ceogoa.nic.in/
14) Voter registration for Gujarat:- http://sec.gujarat.gov.in/voter-reg.htm
15) Voter registration for Haryana:- http://ceoharyana.nic.in/
16) Voter registration for Himachal Pradesh:- http://ceohimachal.nic.in/
17) Voter registration for Jammu and Kashmir:- http://ceojammukashmir.nic.in/
18) Voter registration for Manipur:- http://ceomanipur.nic.in/
19) online Voter registration for Meghalaya:- http://ceomeghalaya.nic.in/ (look for E registration)
20) Voter registration for Mizoram:- http://ceomizoram.nic.in/
21) Voter registration for Nagaland:- http://ceonagaland.nic.in/
22) Voter registration for Punjab:- http://ceopunjab.nic.in/English/home.aspx
23) Voter registration for Rajasthan:- http://ceorajasthan.nic.in/
24) Voter registration for Sikkim:- http://ceosikkim.nic.in/
25) Voter registration for Tripura:- http://ceotripura.nic.in/index.asp
26) Voter registration for Chhattisgarh:- http://ceochhattisgarh.nic.in/
27) Voter registration for Jharkhand:- http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/
28) Voter registration for Uttarakhand:- http://ceo.uk.gov.in/
29) Voter registration for Andaman & Nicobar:- http://ceoandaman.nic.in/
30) Voter registration for Chandigarh:- http://ceochandigarh.nic.in/
31) Voter registration for Dadra & Nagar Haveli:- http://ceodnh.nic.in/
32) Voter registration for Daman & Diu:- http://ceodaman.nic.in/
33) Voter registration for Lakshadweep:- http://ceolakshadweep.gov.in/home.html;jsessionid=ECF2E252EF3F93117E0417E96914B368
34) Voter registration for Puducherry:- http://ceopondicherry.nic.in/
35) Voter registration for Delhi:- http://ceodelhi.gov.in/
Must Check :
- How to Link Aadhaar Card With Bank account
- How to Apply for Aadhaar Card Online
- How to Check Aadhar Card Status
- How to link Aadhaar Card to Digital Locker
You can check your Voter Id Status, by simply going to Voter id card status link and entering your reference link.
Voter ID Search
To search your Voter Id , just go to Voter Id search link and then search with your details like Name, Age, Geneder and location. You can also search voter id by your Voter id epic no.
How to make correction in Voter ID card Online
Voter Id correction can be done online, just follow the below steps to make correction in voter id card.
- Go to Voter Id correction link.
- Now select the form for Election card correction, you can chose Form 8 or Form 8A.
- Fill the form and submit it for correction.
- You will get your edited Voter card soon.
I hope now you may get idea of how to apply voter id card online in India. It’s a very easy process. just it will take five minutes. By applying online even you can save your own time. I hope may this article useful for you. If you are facing any problem while registering voter id card online just comment your query below.