Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/setupserver/applications/technofizi/public/wp-content/plugins/Manvendra/manvendra.php on line 35
Did you know that you can disable the google now. Here you will find that how to disable the Google Now. Google Now is basically the one of the more ambitions evolution’s of the Google’s search software. Google Now can do tons of great stuff using nothing but voice commands. It is an intelligent personal assistant developed by the Google.
Google Now brings you the information you want, when you need it. Google Now is available within the google search mobile application for the android & iOS.
Here we are going to discuss that How to disable the Google Now. Basically there are many several solutions available but here you will find the simplest solutions to get back from this Google Now problem.
How to Disable the Google Now
Sometimes to protect our privacy it is necessary to Turn off Google Now. Though its a very easy process, but you need to look How to disable Google now in Android, iPhone and iPad.
Turn OFF Google Now in Android
- First, Open the Google Settings in your Android phone. Its present in your app menu.
- Now in Google Settings Menu, Tap on Search & Now option.
- Now tap on Now cards option in the next menu.
- Now to turn off Goggle Now card, simply turn off Show All Cards.
- Now in the next dialog, tap on Turn Off button.
- That’s It you have Successfully Turned off Google Now.
Turn OFF Google Now in iPhone and iPad
- Open the Google app in your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on the Gear Icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Then tap the Google Now option in the setting menu.
- Now touch it to turn OFF.
- Done! You have turned off Google now in iPad or iPhone.
This is guide to solve this problem, to disable the Google Now. You can again Turn ON Google now, with the similar steps. Hope it will surely help you in disabling the Google Now from your Mobile Phone.