Fix iPhone 6 Touch Screen Not Working
Recently i have got new iphone 6 and when ever i tap the screen it does not respond. It nothing seems to be like touching or clicking. Finally i find out solution for this problem. I thought it would be helpful for you. We never know what happen to us, may be you will also get this problem on your smartphone that’s why here i am sharing with you how to fix iPhone 6 touch screen unresponsive.
There are two solutions 1st one is restart your iPhone and other method is restore iPhone as new. Before try these methods just once clean your iPhone screen because one of the reason for touch screen not working can be oily or liquid splits on screen. By using soft cotton cloth you can clean your iPhone 6/6 plus. Just have a look here you can find out solution for your problem.
How to Fix iPhone 6 Touch Screen Not Working
Now you can fix your unresponsive touch screen on iphone 6/6 plus. It does not respond due to some reasons like UN-closed applications. It’s not a big issue you can resolve it very easily. The best solution for this problem is powering down your iphone and restart again. Just take a look here i will tell you how to fix iphone 6 touch screen not working.
Just Once Restart Your iPhone
- The first thing you must do is restart your iPhone. Just simply hold down the sleep button or wake button and home button to restart iPhone. You have to wait for few minutes then it will start.
- The next solution is simple go to Settings > General> Restart > Restart all settings. You have to remember one thing that while doing this process you need to change wallpaper, re-set the password.
Restore iPhone As New
If in case you have not found solution for this problem you can try this method. I know it’s too lengthy but do not worry you will find out solution for your problem. But be careful that you have a back up on your device because you will not get any file that’s why. Just follow below steps.
- Just simply open iCloud in MAc or PC.
- By using your apple ID and password please login
- Next you have to click on ” Find my iPhone “
- Now you need to click on ” All Devices “
- You have to choose your desire iPhone to erase from the list. Now you will get different options and one of them is “Erase I phone “.
- Just click on that option .
- Now you need to connect your iPhone to computer or MAC
- Now Launch the iTunes on your device
- Now select your Device from the left menu.
- Click on “Restore I phone ” on your device
- Next click on Restore and Update option .
These are best solutions for iphone 6 touch screen unresponsive. Just try it out which one is working for you. You can fix very easily by using these tricks. It’s not a major problem. If you have any doubts related to iPhone touch screen, you can share with us or comment on below. We will try to help you.