When it comes to gaming consoles Xbox and PlayStation are the two big names that no-one can beat. Microsoft has released many different versions of the Xbox’s. And there are lots of amazing Xbox games that all game lovers like to play. But not everyone can afford it.
Don’t worry you can use Xbox PC emulators to Play Xbox 360 games on PC. Xbox 360 is a gaming console from the Microsoft. It is the second console in the Xbox series. It brings you the total gaming & entertainment experience. With this Xbox Emulator for PC, you can play any Xbox game that is compatible with Xbox 360.
Xbox 360 is basically a home video game console manufactured by the Microsoft. The Xbox 360 competes with Nintendo’s Wii & the Sony’s PlayStation 3. It is the 7th Generation of video game console that was released in 2005.
How to Play Xbox 360 Games on PC – Simple Method
We know that all Xbox games are not available for PC. To get the same experience of Xbox on a PC, you can use an emulator that will let you load Xbox 360 games on your system. You might wonder, what is an emulator? It is just a basic software that allows you to run the operating system of another device on your system. Once you can do that, playing the games compatible with Xbox 360 on PC is possible.
Finding a working Xbox 360 Emulator for PC can be hard. After extensive search and testing here are the working methods.
Xenia is the working emulator that allows you to play Xbox 360 games. There are no other working emulators that are as efficient as this. Follow the steps below.
Xenia was the first project to emulate Xbox 360. It has undergone several changes since its first release. It is an open source hence available for free. Although it is not able to run all the games effectively it is the best among all the options available out there.
1. First, Download the Xenia Xbox emulator on your PC & laptop. You can download it from the link given here.
2. After downloading the Xenia emulator. Unzip the file and Extract it to a folder.
3. Run the Emulator, After you extract it in a folder. Open that folder and run the Xenia.exe file. It will open the Emulator window.
4. Now that you have run the Xbox 360 emulator, it is the time to load a game to play. You can download the games for it with the help of torrent.
5. To load the games open the emulator go to file > open. Now browse and select the game file that you want to load.That’s it, Done. Now you are ready to play the game easily.
I hope it will work and then, you can play Xbox 360 games on your PC. Hope you like this post. For more such updates stay connected to Technofizi.