Idea Data Share
Recently Idea introduced new schema it’s called ” Idea EasyShare” and the sub-tag was ab India share karega, India care Karega. Basically Idea Data Share allows users to share internet data to family members, friends, and others across multiple connection. There are so many benefits you will get by using this offer. It works simple, fast and most secure way. It’s available both postpaid and prepaid customers. Now you can transfer by single click. Here i will share with you how to transfer internet data from idea to idea. You can share 2G internet pack, 3G internet pack and 4G internet pack. Now you can save time and money together. If you do not have any idea about how to share Idea data. Just have a look here .
How to Transfer Internet Data From Idea to Idea
Idea Data Share
- First you need to go to official website of Idea. Click here
- The click on EasyShare plan.
- Then select Prepaid/ Postpaid EasyShare Plan.
- Now you need to select your region like which state you belongs to then click on state name
- Now you will get full details of prepaid offers. You can Choose any offer according to your budget
- You can share internet plans by dialing Idea Data Transfer Code *121*121# or logging into Idea account Click here
- Now you have to choose how much internet data you want to share. You may share up to 250 MB. While transferring internet data on your mobile it will take few charges.
With this trick you can easily share Idea internet data with anyone in your circle. So now help your friends, who is in need of Internet. Just share your Idea Internet data.