Huawei P20 Pro’s camera has made it stand best in camera review section. Recently, the latest camera flagship smartphone Huawei P20 pro marked its place in most innovative devices. Though, the device is not out in India yet.
P20 Pro’s backplate reveals that it is the first smartphone to which will deliver the device with the triple camera setup. All the previous High-end smartphones, the monochrome camera very important and features a lot of effects which are any day necessary. From bokeh effects to low noise levels of monochrome sensor helps in giving out improved images even zooming in low light.
Huawei P20 Pro Camera Specification
- Triple camera setup
- Main camera: 40Mp, 1/1.73″ RGB sensor with Quad Bayer structure, a f/1.8-aperture lens with 27mm equivalent focal length
- Secondary camera: 20Mp, 1/2.78″ monochrome sensor, a f/1.6-aperture lens with 27mm equivalent focal length
- Tele-camera: 8Mp, 1/4.4″ RGB sensor, a f/2.4-aperture lens with 80mm equivalent focal length, and optical image stabilization
- Aperture mode default eq. focal length: 55mm
- PDAF on the main sensor
- 4K video (not default mode)
- 960 fps slow-motion video at 720p
- 6.1″ display, 2240 x 1080 resolution
- Kirin 970 chipset
Huawei P20 Pro is the device with the biggest innovation till now. Since directly this big implementation is not visible on any other devices, that’s where Huawei marked its place.
P20 Pro has Leica Triple Camera with 40MP RGB whose photography has been compared with iPhone x and Google Pixel 2Xl.
It has clearly shown how P20 pro captures quite detailed pictures. They just do not get blurred or one with hazels even after zooming it 3X optically in. Low light performance is better from iPhone x and detailing of images are far better than google pixel.
What more we can expect from a smartphone in terms of sudden innovations. Surely the price of device is higher than expected but its camera make the device worthy to stand odd one out.