Irctc ewallet service is newly launched scheme under which a user can deposit money to their Irctc ewallet in advance. So while booking user can use this money to book their ticket. To use this service user need to register for Irctc eWallet first. Here i will Tell you complete procedure of Irctc ewallet Registration.
Also check :
- Train Ticket Cancellation Charges
- Tatkal Ticket Cancellation Rules
- IRCTC Train Timings and Seat Availability Between Two Stations
- Train Chart Preparation time for Indian Railways
- Book Train Ticket By SMS
How to Register for Irctc ewallet Service
There are some limitation and requirements of Irctc ewallet service. You must read this completely before registering for Irctc ewallet.
Requirement For Irctc Ewallet Registration
- Pan Card
- Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking
- One Time Reg. Fee : Rs.250
- Irctc account (Username and Password) (If you don’t have account on Irctc, then check Irctc Signup Process)
You cannot use irctc ewallet to book your tatkal ticket or 8 Am to 12 PM of booking hours.
Steps to Register For Irctc Ewallet Service
1. Login To your Irctc account using your username password
2. You will find a link for eWallet Registratin on plan my travel page.
3. Click on ” register Now ” link
4. Now you need to verify your Pan Card Details :
Enter Your PAn Card Number and Card Holder name and then click on Verify Button.
5. After this you need to setup your Transaction Password
Now create your Transiction Password by entering it here and then select your payment option and Tick on term and condition option. Then Pay the Registration Fee of Rs 250 to complete the registration process.
How to Deposit Money to Irctc eWallet
- Login to your account with your username pasword.
- Now click on the link ” ewallet Deposit ” in the left side of navigation bar.
- Now enter the amount (min Rs 100 and max Rs 10000) and enter your payment option.
- Now pay with your debit/ net banking.
Booking e-ticket through irctc eWallet
Just proceed with the booking as you do normally. When your payment page appear just chose the eWallet
and then Enter your Transition Password to confirm Payment.
That’s it , now you can easily book your Irctc tickets with this eWallet service and it is quiet faster then the normal booking through other payment gateway. And there is very less chance of payment failure as here we are on same site. We are not redirected to payment gateway site for payment. You can also use Irctc Paytm wallet for your train ticket booking, its easy and fast and has no registration fees and you can also get discount on your ticket.
One more advantage of this irctc ewallet service is less transaction charge. here you will charged only Rs 5 per booking, which is comparatively very less as booking through debit/net banking.