We, at TechnoFiZi, tend to test lots of softwares including Video Editors from many brands/software companies. While it’s our work, to suggest our readers the best available softwares, we also keep in mind that the softwares are easy to use and on a budget. So there are many softwares which work pretty solid, they also have limited video functionality.
So, we thought why not search for a software which has it all which a user or a professional video editor needs. As lots of time gets wasted while searching for different video tools to perform various tasks/functions. While we were in the hunt, I came along the video converter tool from iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe, a one-stop solution for every essential task related to the video.
This video tool from iSkysoft is one software we needed and thought of reviewing its functions and features to our readers. So here we are, if you have wasted lots of time in downloading and editing and converting videos using multiple softwares, you are the right place because this is the software we all needed. So read along, if you wanna all about it and try.
- 1 iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe Review
- 1.1 >> System Requirements
- 1.2 >> iMedia Converter Deluxe Features
- 1.3 >> iMedia Converter Deluxe Pricing
- 1.4 >> iSkysoft iMedia Converter: Help & Support
- 1.5 Why iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe?
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe Review
Let us begin…
So before we head to know about the software, it is great to know the minimum system requirements your system needs to have to run the software smoothly.
>> System Requirements
The great thing for iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is that it supports both of the most common operating systems, Windows and macOS. Its Windows version supports the latest Windows 10 to all the way back, Windows XP. Please look on to the minimum system requirements for Windows below:
- Processor: Greater than 750MHz Intel or AMD CPU.
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more.
- RAM: 256 MB or above.
This video converter for Mac supports all the macOS versions from v10.7 Lion to the latest High Sierra 10.13. Following are the minimum system requirements for macOS:
- CPU: 1 GHz Intel processor or above.
- Memory: At least 512M physical RAM
As you find these are the least requirements any software needs to run on an operating system. So we are pretty sure iMedia Converter Deluxe will work well on a low-end computer too.
>> iMedia Converter Deluxe Features
These are the key fetaures of iMedia Converter Deluxe which makes it different and one of the best media converters available in the market:
1. Convert Any Audio and Video Files
As its main function is to convert video to the desired formats, iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe makes it more easy for us. This video converting tool works on the drag-and-drop interface making it easier to use while you wish to convert a video file. You can also add multiple video files (batch operation) at a time and click on “Convert” to perform video conversion.
Following are some standard video formats it supports, you can also check the full list from the link given below.
- Standard Video formats: AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, MKV, MOD, TOD, WMV, DV, ASF, RM, RMVB, M4V, TIVO, DPG, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MOV, FLV, F4V, AP3, AIF, NUT, NSV, WebM, MTS, TS, M2TS, TOD, HD WMV, HD MKV, TP, TRP, HD MOD, HD MOV, HD FLV, Youtube Video, Vimeo, VEVO, Facebook Video, FLV, SWF, F4V, etc.
- DVD formats: DVD disc, DVD ISO file, DVD folders, DVD IFO file.
Along with the listed video and DVD formats, iMedia Converter for Mac also supports numerous audio file formats:
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, OGG, AC3, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, APE, MKA, AU, M4B, M4R, AA, AAX, M4P, etc.
These gets useful when you need to extract audio from the videos and save it.
The software can also convert video and audio files using the optimized settings for many devices, including TVs, Smartphones, VRs, and Gaming Consoles.
- Devices: iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, HTC, LG, Samsung, PSP, Xbox, Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, etc.
You can also check the Full List of Formats supported by iMedia Converter here.
2. Download Online Videos
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe can download any online video from the sites like Youtube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Facebook and many more 1000+ websites. Download a video using the software is as comfortable as watching a video, copy the video link and paste into the “Paste URL” option on the “Download” section of the software window. Once you paste the URL, the download gets started automatically. You can also pause/resume the downloads and download it whenever you wish to.
Using its “Youtube MP3” option, you can easily download only the audio part of any Youtube video. Its “turbo Mode” accelerates the downloading speed but can only be used by a registered user. After downloading a video/audio, you can convert them into the available formats of your choice using “Download then Convert.”
3. Video Editing
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe software comes with an in-built basic video editing tool for MAC. To edit a video, drag-and-drop the file on the software window to load it and click on the “edit” icon to start editing which is placed on the right side of the video listing.
>> Video Editing Tools:
Its video editing tool carries the following operation which you can perform to any video you load on it.
- Video Mode: 180/360-degree, Normal or Stereo.
- Video trim: Effortlessly trim a Video from the desired start to end time.
- Adjust Video: Crop the Video size and modify the aspect ratio of the video. You can also change the orientation and flip video horizontally or vertically. The Editor also supports Deinterlacing using which you can convert an interlaced video.
- Video Effects: You can all the necessary editing things like adjust volume, brightness, contrast, saturation or choose from the library of filters like tinted, old-film, grayscale, etc.
- Watermark: You can also add watermark with a text or logo and set its clarity throughout the video.
- Subtitle: Easily encode subtitles using a font of your choice in the video.
4. DVD Solution
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe also offers multiple DVD tools which you may need while performing DVD operations. The following are the available DVD feature you get in the latest version.
- Convert DVD: Using the software, you can easily convert your DVD to a compatible format available from the list of templates.
- Burn Multiple DVD Files: After you load a video, you can quickly burn it to multiple DVDs without reloading it again and again.
- Edit DVD: Easily edit your DVD using the built-in video editor tool and burn it to the DVD.
- Copy DVD: If you wish to take a backup of your DVD, this software allows you to do that without damaging the quality of media files.
However, we couldn’t check this DVD features, as you know MacBook doesn’t come with a DVD drive. However using on a Windows PC, it worked flawlessly like other features of the software.
5. Additional Toolbox
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe also clubs some present generation features:
- Metadata Info Editor: You can easily edit the metadata information of any video or media file using this software.
- VR Converter: Using this feature you can easily convert any video to VR format and enjoy on your VR headset or devices.
- GIF Maker: Make any video or pictures into GIF in minutes
- Screen Recorder: You can record every activity going on Desktop’s screen simultaneously with Audio.
With these set of additional tools, you get advanced features in iMedia Converter Software which makes it unique and more useful than other sets of video softwares.
>> iMedia Converter Deluxe Pricing
Just like other softwares up in the market, the iMedia Converter Deluxe also offered two versions: a paid registered or a trial version. However, the trial version has certain limitations to its functionality like video conversion length is set to the 1/3rd of the original video. Moreover, you can only download up to 5 videos from online in the trial version.
Whereas, in the registered version, all the restrictions go away unlocks all the features software has to offer you like downloading videos from the Internet, Free Technical support, upgrades and more.
For personal license, the price for the software registration starts at $39.95 for a year for a Mac which goes upto $147.95 for upto 5 computer for the lifetime usage and upgrades. However, going for lifetime version for single version makes more sense as it is only $10 more than the single-year license. There is business license option available too if you wish to buy it for use on more than 5 devices.
>> iSkysoft iMedia Converter: Help & Support
Not only the essential features but iSkysoft also offers an array of options for both technical as well as customer support. If you get stuck or have any queries related to the software, you can consult the available online tutorials or browse the FAQs question.
You can also reach other available customer services like email or chat. However, there is no phone support, which isn’t a big deal as you may be getting charged for international calls if you tend to call them.
Why iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe?
The iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe clubs with all the essential video tools neede to edit and convert the video to the available video formats. You can not only convert the videos, but you can also download from the internet and convert them to your desired format and burn them to a DVD or transfer to your device.
These all functions can be done through a single software. We absolutely loved it and we found it to be one of the best video converter for MAC as it easy to use and has maximum functionality. The price for the full version of the software starts from $39.95. You can also get a full refund if you don’t like it within 30 days of time.