Lenovo A 6000 Official update to Android Lollipop has already rolled out. If you have not updated lenovo a6000 plus to Android 5.0 Lollipop, then do it. Its easy as its official update by Lenovo. Here i will tell you some hidden tips and tricks of Lenovo a6000 plus and a 6000. Also i will tell you how to root Lenovo a 6000 plus.
If you have Lenovo a6000 plus, then you must experience the features of Lenovo A 6000 plus, its a really a superb phone with great configuration. I didn’t experience any stuck problem or any hanging issue. It has sufficient Ram of 2 GB to Handle bulky apps. I have lots of games and apps but its working fine. 16 GB memory is also sufficient and is enough.
Also Check :
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s tips and tricks
- Top 10 Android Smartphone Under 10000 rupees and
- Best Android Mobile Phone Under Rs 15000
- Best CDMA Android SmartPhone
- Best 2GB RAM SmartPhone Under 12000
Lenovo a 6000 Plus Tips and Tricks
There are lots of hidden feature in Lenovo a 6000 Plus that general user did not identified. But being a tech guy i have found out lots of hidden tips and tricks of Lenovo a 6000 plus.
- Data Limit to Individual App : In Lenovo a 6000 , you can restrict individual app to access data, you can even decide which app can access WIFI and which can not. Similarly with mobile data. So its a very useful feature to save data. Many unuseful apps keep on accessing our internet data, and due to that we loose our data. Like all game has advertisements, so you lose your data on Advertisement too. But now you can restrict it. For that Go To Security>> Data Usage>> Traffic Ranking and now in the right you have long list of check box. Now you can check individual app to restrict data usage.
You can also Download Lenovo Mobile PC Suite and can connect your phone to PC easily.
- Permission Control : Now you can control permission of Individual app. Every app when install takes some permission like some app ask to read contacts, some ask to read SMS. So with this you loose your privacy. So now with this permission control feature you can control permission for individual app. For this go to Security >> Permissions. Now scroll left to see list of apps. Now tap the app for which you want to control permission, now it will list all permission for that app. Now set the permission as you want.
- Block Call and SMS : It has inbuilt feature to block any call or SMS. You do not need to download any third party app for this. It also identify the SPAM call and SMS and block it automatically. So calls from company is automatically get blocked.
Beside this there are lots of other features that i will tell you in the next update of this post.
Also Check :
- Top 4G Mobile Under 5000
- Best 4G Mobile Under 10000
- Best Android Phone Under 20000
- Best Laptop Under 35000 in India
- Best Site Buy Refurbished phones in India
How to Update Lenovo A 6000 Plus to Android Lollipop Officially
Recently Lollipop update has been rolled out for all Lenovo a 6000 plus. Its an official update and you can easily update your Lenovo phone to Lollipop by following below steps.
- First backup all your important data like contacts, photos videos and other file. Well this update will not delete these files but for precaution we are doing this step.
- Now to update to Lollipop, Go To System Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. Now it will show you the available update for your phone. Lenovo a 6000 plus lollipop update is about 1 GB.
- Now start Downloading the update, it will need high speed internet.
- After downloading the update proceed for update, it will reboot your phone several times. So just ensure you have full charged phone. Now wait for some time.
Now you will get final Android Lollipop on Lenovo a 6000 plus.
How to Root Lenovo A 6000 Plus in one click
If you want to get full access on you phone lenovo a 6000 plus, then you need to root Lenovo a 6000 plus. Here i will tell you the method to root Lenovo a 6000 plus in one click only. Its very easy and fast process. But before you start please take the complete backup of your phone.
Download KingoRoot app in Lenovo a 6000 plus.
Method to root Lenovo a 6000 plus
- First turn on Unknown Source from Settings >> Security.
- Now transfer the KingoRoot app in your phone and install it.
- Now open KingoRoot app, you should have active internet connection in your phone, wifi will also work.
- Now click on blue button in Chinese language to start rotting process.
- When root will complete, you will found a KingoUser app in your phone, that confirm that your phone Lenovo a 6000 plus is rooted.
- You can also verify it by using any root checker app.
So now you have full access to your phone. you have successfully rooted Lenovo a 6000 plus. Now install any app and do what you want.
So these are some cool hidden tips and tricks for lenovo a6000 plus, if you need any other assistance regarding this phone like Lenovo a 6000 plus lollipop update or root or any other. Just comment we will definitely help you.