If you download or rent movies from sites like iTunes, then you must have faced a problem, that does not allow you to play that media other than the Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV to name a few. You cannot even share it with others even though you have purchased it. This is what called the DRM or the Digital Rights Management. Under this right, you are limited to how you use the media file whether you have rented it or even purchased it. This might be a problem, but here we are going to show you how you can use the Tuneskit’s iTunes video DRM removal in Windows for free.
What is Tuneskit DRM vid for Windows?
This is a DRM Media converter. It takes your DRM locked media files in MV4 format and output a media file in MP4 format without the DRM attached to it. It converts DRM video using a unique decryption technique which makes it one of the best DRM Media Converter for Windows. You can download the free trail – DRM Media Converter for Windows.
Price: $59.95, with a free trial
You must be wondering why to use Tuneskit, the reason because it is quite fast and the UI is very easy to handle.
- Remove iTunes DRM at 30x faster speed: Tuneskit uses a fast decrypting algorithm that can remove DRM video and generate the same video free of DRM. Whether you are using it on Mac or on Windows, this fast algorithm ensures you get your delivered video as quickly as possible.
- Lossless remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows to multiple non-Apple devices: Tuneskit converts the media files without losing any data of the media file, that means the media file’s quality and the sound is not affected in any way. Whether you are converting to MV4 or MP4, the original quality of the video and sound will remain unaffected.
- Best and fastest DRM M4V to MP4 converter: Tuneskit is more than just a DRM removal software. It also is available for Windows OS and gives the option of Media Converter for Windows. By using Tuneskit DRM Media Converter, you can convert the videos to MV4 format to MP4 format so that you can view the media file on any platform.
- Keep AC3 5.1 Dobby surround sound, AAC stereo tracks, AD, CC, subtitles: Other than convert DRM video, Tuneskit gives you a lot of options while converting a media files. In its UI, you can convert all the subtitles to a suitable format to view the video; you can also convert the audio files that come with the video. You can choose all the audio files or a selected one based on your preference.
How to use Tuneskit?
Using Tuneskit is a piece of cake. It has a simple, user-friendly UI. All the options and buttons are present. After you have downloaded the DRM media converter for Windows crack down the following steps to convert a DRM video.
- In the DRM media converter for Win, on the top, you will see the Add Files button, click it to the browser and add the MV4 DRM videos. You can also drag and drop in the software.
- Select the Video output format: MV4 or MP4 (lossless). Select various option like the audio and subtitles of the video according to your liking. Also, select the destination folder where you want your converted video to be saved.
- Once you have selected all the options, click on the blue Converter button the bottom right corner. You will see Tuneskit has started converting that media file. It would not take much longer.
- Once done you can go to your destination folder and view the media file without any problem or loss of any quality.
One of the best DRM removal software. It even has an edition for the Mac. Download the Tuneskit DRM Media Converter free trial for both Windows and Mac to test out the actual potential of this software. Though you might argue it’s expensive, if you rent or download movies from iTunes regularly, then you won’t might the price. Overall one of the best DRM removal videos, and it does not just stop at that you get plenty of other features that you won’t regret if you use this software. Go now and give it a trial.