YouTube TV is a paid over-the-top substance (OTT) MVPD streaming membership benefit accessible for YouTube users living in the United States. It offers live streaming of projects from the five noteworthy broadcast networks in the U.S., and additionally different channels. YouTube Premium different substance is accessible for an extra expense.
The service was started on February 28, 2017. It incorporates ABC, CBS, The CW, Fox, NBC and other major TV Networks.
A YouTube TV subscription allows users to watch videos on demand across the website, living room devices, and its mobile apps. Through the apps, users can also save videos to their DVR for viewing at a later time. YouTube TV is also available through smart TVs and set-top boxes such as Roku, Apple TV, as well as mobile apps. YouTube TV may also be watched on the Xbox One console.
- Take your TV with you. Watch recorded and on-request TV, anyplace you go in the U.S.
- Simultaneously record live games, must-see appears, arrangement, news, occasions, motion pictures and TV scenes without DVR stockpiling limits. Each recording will be up for watch for nine months.
- Share up to 6 YouTube TV accounts with your family unit at the cost of 1 registration.
- Stream on every screen: smartphone, tablet, PC, workstation and TV with Google Chromecast.
- No charge, cancel anytime.