You know guys last week i lost my documents which is issued by government like voter card, aadhaar card, PAN card, Passport and marks sheet. I was so tensed, I did not get any idea how to find out my documents then finally I come to know about online FIR form registration then I thought this post may also useful for you that’s why here i am giving How to file FIR Online For Lost Documents. Because we never know what happen to us. So we should be aware of this process. But this online process is available on metro cities like Delhi and Bangalore. There were the days where we have to go to police station then written a letter for FIR it’s a very lengthy process. Now you can apply FIR form at home because now its available on online.
How to file FIR Online For Lost Documents, Mobiles in India
First Information Report(FIR) is very important and necessary Document for take up investigation of the case. I have to clarify one thing that this process is responsible for only documents that was issued by government identities like Aadhaar card, Voter Id, PAN card, Passport, wallet, Driving license and mark sheets. If in case you have lost any one of these certificate then you can apply for FIR process. You must be aware of some rules and instructions before you apply like there is no investigation or verify process. If you have done any crime or murder then you cannot apply for this process.
Delhi Police Fir Online Process
- First you need to go to official website of “Delhi Police” Click here
- Now you will find out the apply form like above picture.
- Now you need to fill all details
- Complainant’s Name: Enter your name
- Complainant’s Father’s/mother’s Name: Enter your father and mother name
- Complainant’s Address : Enter your residency address
- Complaint’s Mobile Number: Enter your valid mobile number
- Complaint’s Email Id : Your Email Id
- Place of loss in Delhi: Enter the Delhi street name
- Date of loss : Enter your date of loss
- Time of loss: If you have idea then only enter the time
- Lost Articles: Just enter the articles names what you loss
- Description: Give the some information like color, some identities
- Any other Details: if you have any idea about documents then give some description
- Enter the code: Enter the correct security code.
How to lodge Police Complaint Online in Bangalore
This online process is only for Bangalore people whom lived in Bangalore. Bangalore police system will extended so many functions like they are not only responsible for documents but also all things like computer, computer accessories, mobiles, mobile accessories, tablets, wallets, purses, suitcases, luggage , books, dairies, watches, gold and import documents. Just have a look here you will get some idea about how to register FIR online for Bangalore.
- Just go to official website of Bangalore police Click Here
- You can find out the above image now you need to fill all the details like
- First select the category : You need to select the particular category
- You have to choose sub category:according to category you have to choose sub category
- You need to select the leaf category: Then it will divided into leaf category
- Brand:you have to mention the brand name
- Color: just enter the color of your particular thing
- Key word: Enter the keyword
- State: Enter state name
- City: Enter city name
- Area: Enter the area name
- Exact Location: Enter location name
- Additional Details: if you want to mention anything just enter your full details
- Full Name: Enter your full name
- Email id : Enter your valid email address
- Phone Number: Enter your valid phone number
- Did you know lost date: If you have idea then only mention the date
- Upload snap of item: just simple upload the snap shot of your particular item
- Enter code: Enter the security code
- After completion of this process you will get some conformation message.
I hope you have filed FIR online successfully. This process is very simple and easy. Even it is a more secure process. But you need to give right information otherwise you may get trouble also. I do not think know you may get problem while doing this process. If you have any problem in registering online FIR in India, just comment on below i will try to inform you.