In this article we are going to discuss in detail about the runtime error R6025. The error is caused because a program that you have been working on has shut down/ended suddenly. You will see an error report on the screen and will be asked to go with troubleshooting options to solve it.
In case you see the pop up displaying the message “Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call“, chances are that the program which is currently in use has corrupted files or there is a need to reinstall the same.
This runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call is caused when the program calls upon an action which is otherwise not valid. The compiler is responsible for reporting the error when the program is being built.
Another reason behind the r6025 – pure virtual function call error is dependent on the way the coding for the program has been written; often the real problem is at the time of running the program and not writing it.
The possible reasons behind runtime error pure virtual function call are likely to be as stated above. Now, let us move on to seeing and figuring out ways as to how can the r6025 error be fixed.
How to fix Runtime Error R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call
1. As discussed above, the program calls an action which is invalid and therefore the program is faulty. So, the first step in getting rid of the r6025 pure virtual function call fix error is to close that particular program. You can do that with “CTRL +ALT+DEL”.
2. Here, you will have to go to processes and click on the “Image name”. Check the program which needs to be closed and click on “End Process”.
3. Now, go to the start button. (you can close the task manager as its work here is done) Go to control panel over here and select “Uninstalling a program” from the program selection. The program which had been causing the runtime error pure virtual function call has to be uninstalled.
4. Now you have to go to start and type clean “cleanmgr” in the search box and simply click on enter.
5. Now you have to select the drive where you installed the program recently. Now here tick mark all the options and then click on OK followed by deleting the files.
6. Having complied with the above procedure simply restart your system.
7. All you have to do now is to reinstall the program and open it again to check if or not the r6025 – pure virtual function call is still there.
In case the pure virtual function call error is still there, you can download turbo for your PC, install the software and scan your device
By now, hopefully your runtime error r6025 pure virtual function call should be gone as everything has been scanned and hopefully the r6025 runtime error shall no longer bug you. The runtime error r6025 shall no longer cause you any problem!