- Open Source
Wire secures your business and personal chats, files and calls with end-to-end encryption. All data is protected by European privacy laws.
Wire combines strong end-to-end encryption with excellent user experience, and all the great features to get work done in a team, or to bring friends and families together. It works on all major platforms and devices so your chats, files, and calls are always in sync and available everywhere.
Its subscription charges vary from €4 to €6 depending upon your license duration.
What makes Wire Special?
- End-to-end encryption – Chats, calls, and files are secured, and only the participants have the keys to unlock what is said or sent. Wire does not have access to your conversations.
- Based in Europe – Wire follows strict Swiss data protection laws and all our servers are based in Germany and Ireland.
- Open source and independently audited – Wire’s code is 100% open source and is regularly reviewed by independent security experts.
- Mobile, tablet, desktop – The conversations and files are always in sync, and you don’t need a phone to sign up or log in.
- Voice and video calls – Get a voice or video conference going in just one tap.
- Secure file sharing – Securely send any file from your device, or from a cloud service like Dropbox.
- Easy-to-use – Wire combines maximum security with the excellent user experience. There’s no training required and as many users say “even my grandmother can use it!”
- 2-in-1 – Wire is the first secure messenger that lets you log in with multiple accounts. Quickly switch between work and personal conversations.
- Rich conversations – Audio and video messages, GIFs, sketches, and likes help to keep the conversation going.
Wire is free for personal use.