If you are looking for PandaDoc Login information, then you have landed on the right page. It is so because this article contains PandaDoc login information. Additionally, you will also get to know how you can resolve the common errors that you face when you are trying to login to PandaDoc. Overall, this article will act as a one-stop solution to all your PandaDoc login information needs and queries. So why don’t we jump straight into the article without any further adieu.
PandaDoc Login Guide
If you want to login to your PandaDoc account, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of PandaDoc.
- You will spot a Login option on the top-right corner of the PandaDoc website’s homepage. Click on the Login button.
- Post this you will be redirected to the official Pandadoc Login page of PandaDoc.
- If you have an account with PandaDoc, then enter your username and password in the space mentioned.
- Click on the Log In option to access your PandaDoc account.
- If you want to Log In via a Google Account, click on the Google option mentioned below.
- Post this, log in to your Google account and you will be able to access your PandaDoc account.
- If you want to Log In via your Microsoft Office 365 account, click on the Office 365 option.
- Enter your Microsoft Office 365 credentials to access your PandaDoc account.
- PandaDoc also allows you to Log In via your LinkedIn account. To do so, click on the LinkedIn option and enter your LinkedIn login credentials.
- If you work for an organisation and have your work email ID, Log In via your Work Email address, click on the SSO option on the Login Page or click here.
- Once you have clicked on SSO, enter your work email ID and proceed with the instructions mentioned there.
- 8 Digital Tools Most Authors Use Today for the Fast Writing Process
- 10 Best Free PDF Editors Software For Windows & MAC
If you do not have a PandaDoc account yet, you can create one. Click on the Sign-Up option present on the bottom of the login page or click here. Following this, a page will load where you will have to enter your work email address, and then you will be required to select a password.
Once done, check your work email address for a verification link. Verify yourself and complete the PandaDoc signup process. It is that simple. One of the best parts of signing up with PandaDoc is that unlike most other ventures, PandaDoc does not ask for your credit card details for the free 14-day trial.
PandaDoc: Free Demo or 14-day trial
If you want to use PandaDoc but you want to try its features first, you can choose from two option: You can either opt for a Free Demo or you can register yourself for the 14-day trial period.
If you want PandaDoc’s free 14-day trial,complete the Sign-Up process that we discussed in the earlier section. Make sure to select the 14-day free trial period option.
If you are still not convinced and want a demo, you have the option for this as well. Just visit the official website of PandaDoc and click on the Free Demo option present on the homepage. Or you can click here and get things done. Once you have clicked, you will have to fill out a form with your details including:
- Your First Name.
- Your Last Name.
- Your Work Email Address.
- Your Mobile Phone Number.
- Your Company Name.
- The Size of your Company.
Once done, click on the request for a demo option. Post this, a PandaDoc official would contact you and schedule your PandaDoc demo. An official would explain everything to you on a live video call. If you have any doubts, you can discuss them with the official.
PandaDoc currently serves a lot of high-profile clients not only in the US but the entire world. Some of the most notable clients of PandaDoc are: AutoDesk, Tata Steel. Bonusly, TomTom and more.
If you have decided to use PandaDoc, you can either use its free version or you can pay an amount to access the premium features.
If you decide to use the free version, you will get access to unlimited legally binding signatures, payments, mobile applications, notifications, and activity tracking. However, if you are looking for more, PandaDoc offers three different plans.
Essentials: $19 per month.
If you want to create documents with PandaDoc’s built-in editor or templates, you should opt for the Essentials plan. In addition to the features offered in the free version, you will be able to use hundreds of templates, PandaDoc’s built-in document editor, document analysis, 24/7 customer support.
Business: $49 per month.
If you want to automate the workflow of your documents alongside creating your own signature for your organisation, you should opt for the Business plan offered by PandaDoc. Apart from the features offered in the Essential and Free plans, you get access to Zapier and CRM integrations, Custom branding, Content library, Approved documentation workflows, sending documents in bulk, and Forms.
If you want additional details, you can visit the official pricing page of PandaDoc. Here you can compare the plans in-depth and find the plan that suits your needs the most.
PandaDoc: Security and Compliance
PandaDoc values your personal security and privacy quite highly. This is the reason why the company is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant, and they perform external audit checks regularly to ensure that they offer security and privacy of the highest level possible. Additionally, the company encrypts your data in transit and stores it in PCI DSS Level 1.
What makes PandaDoc Unique?
One of the most striking features of PandaDoc is that you can use your signature on an unlimited number of documents, even with the free plan. This is unlike most of the competitors that offer a limited number of signatures with the free plan.
PandaDoc Login: Final Thoughts
As it can be seen, we have tried to provide you with the most authentic and genuine information regarding PandaDoc Login. However, if you are facing any troubles, or you are unable to login, or you have troubles regarding the plans, do let us know. Drop your troubles in the comments section of the page.