The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is very popular MMORPG game with stunning graphics and availability on multiple platforms. Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards brings the epic fantasy of a real world in stunning details. Its Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more.
However, a little cheating in single player games like Skyrim is not wrong, nothing wrong with a lot of cheating either. As games are a great mode of entertainment and it totally depends on an individual how they want to get entertained.
So, if you like playing Skyrim or the Skyrim Special Edition, you have come to the right place. Here in this article, we have listed out all the commands useful while playing it. You can use these commands to become invisible, fly or walk through walls. Also, you can change your looks, boost your skills, or get every item in the game and more.
Skyrim Console Commands
To enter PC Console Command Cheats in Skyrim, hit ~ (or `) – the key above Tab button on your keyboard, and enter these codes for the desired effect. An important thing to note that, the console commands are not case-sensitive. You can also turn on more than one at once.
Most Useful Skyrim Console Commands
Out of all console commands, these are most used and useful in Skyrim Console Commands that players have been using during their time in the game. But do not forget to check the item codes list to add Item Cheat.
|TGM||Turn God Mode ON/OFF|
(also adds immortal stamina/magicka)
|TCL||Toggle Clipping ON/OFF|
|TDetect||Toggle AI Detection|
(won’t work during pickpocketing)
|TAI||Toggle Non-Combat AI ON/OFF|
|TCAI||Toggle Combat AI ON/OFF|
(can also be used with TAI to
completely disable all NPCs)
|ModAV carryweight [#]||Set carry weight followed by a number|
|AddShout [Shoud ID]||Add shout to player skill list|
|Player.AddItem [item ID] [#]||Add items to inventory. E.g:|
“player.additem f 100” adds 100 gold
|Player.SetLevel [#]||Sets the player level.|
Note: It doesn’t grant
|Player.AddPerk [perk ID]||Add the specific perk.|
|AdvSkill [[[[[Skill|skill]]|skill]]] [#]||Gives the player the specified number of Skill-based experience points.|
Amounts vary from skill to skill.
[Item/NPC ID] [#]
|Spawns item/NPC near player.|
(Can be used with AI commands for hilarious effect)
Level Up Skyrim Commands
To increase your power and abilities in any given skill tree, you can use these console commands to your advantage in a couple of ways:
- Add individual perks to each skill tree
- Add experience to each skill tree (you will level up quickly)
>> To Add Skill Experience
|SKILL TREE||SKILL ID||Points/Lvl|
>> To Add Individual Perks
To add individual perks, use the console command player.addperk [perk ID]
(Check our list of Perk IDs on the Item Codes page).
For example, to add the Sneaking perk ‘Silent Roll,’ enter
player.addperk 105F23 into the command console. Alternatively, you can also try this process by using the player.setlevel ##
All Skyrim Console Commands
- tgm – Toggles God mode (Invincibility, infinite carry weight)
- tcl – Toggles No-clip mode (Fly, walk through walls)
- coc “Location” – Teleports you to that location
- psb – Give all spells to player
- player.advlevel – Force a Level Up ( No perk points added)
- caqs – Complete all Quest Stages
- tmm,1 – Toggle Map Markers
- tfc – Free camera
- saq – Start all quests (Warning: Not a good idea!)
- qqq – Quit the game
- coc qasmoke – Testing hall (You’ll have your items, enchanted items may crash game)
- tai – Toggle Artificial Intelligence (Freezes enemies)
- tcai – Toggle Combat Artificial Intelligence (Freezes enemies)
- tg – Toggle grass
- tm – Toggle menus, HUD
- tfow – Toggle FOW
- kill – Kill targeted thing
- resurrect – Resurrects targeted thing
- unlock – Unlocks targeted locked thing
- lock X – Lock targeted chests, doors or even people, where X is the difficulty level of the lock (0 – 100)
- killall – Kill all nearby enemies
- removeallitems – Removes all items of targeted NPC
- movetoqt – Teleport to quest target
- enableplayercontrols – Enable controls during cinematics
- tdetect – Toggle AI Detection (Avoid getting caught stealing)
- setownership – Changes ownership of target so you can steal it
- duplicateallitems – Duplicate items (Target container or NPC and copy the RefID)
- fov XXX – Change field of view.
- advancepclevel – Increase your Level
- advancepcskill (skillname) X – Increase skill level
- advskill [skill] XXX – Increase targeted skill by XXX amount
- setpcfame – Set targeted character’s fame
- setpcinfamy – Set targeted character’s infamy
- player.modav [attribute name] [amount] – Apply modifier (- or +) to the named attribute or skill. Skills are entered as they appear in-game, without spaces or quotes, except for Speech and Archery, which are “speechcraft” and “marksman” respectively. Attributes are things like “health” or “carryweight”, again without spaces or quotes.
- player.modav carryweight X – Set Carry Weight
- player.modav burden X – Increase Burden by X
- player.modav Dragonsouls X – Add Dragon’s Souls to your pool, allowing you to improve your shouts.
- player.setav speedmult X – Increase movement speed, where X is a multiplier (percentage)
- player.setav Stamina X – Set Stamina
- player.setav Health X – Set health
- player.setcrimegold X – Set to 0 if you want it to be free
- player.setav Magicka X – Set Magicka
- player.setlevel X – Set Level
- player.placeatme X – Spawns an NPC at your location, where X is NPC ID
- player.setscale X – Change scale of player, where X=1 is normal
- player.IncPCS [Skill Name] – Increase the level of targeted Skill by one.
- showracemenu – Brings up the race selection/character customization menu. NOTE: This will reset your character to level 1 and all your skills to their initial base values.
- [target].getavinfo [attribute] – This will display a short list of information about the given attribute (health, skills, etc.) of the specified target. You can omit “[target].” if you first click on the target with the mouse, or you can replace it with “player.” if you want the info on your character. For example: [br/]player.getavinfo lightarmor
- player.additem XXXXXXXX “###”– Adds items based on Item Codes, where XXXXXXXX is the item code, and ### is the amount you want.
- player.additem 0000000f “999” – Add 999 Gold
- player.additem 0000000a “100” – Add 100 Lockpicks
- player.addperk XXXXXXXX – add perks based on perk codes, Example player.addperk 000c44b8. For perk codes, you can head to the item codes list.
- help – List console commands
- help keyword X – Search by the keyword, number is search mode, listed in “help” commands
In this list, we have covered all the Skyrim Console Commands. With that, we have all also added the item codes list, Skyrim NPC codes, reference list of enemies to assist you in a better way and experience the game like never before. Using these cheats, you can get ultimate powers and skills.
However, we recommend you do not save the game, you have used cheats in as you might experience some bugs and glitches next time you play the game. We hope all these cheats would have helped you in knowing the game in a better way.