Spotify has emerged to be one of the best music player available in the market. However, there are few reasons for it, apart from providing excellent playback quality, it also lets you download your local storage. However, you may ask, what is so unique about it as these are the most common features and found in most of the music players. However, these are not the only features Spotify Premium APK provides, but we will discuss that later.
Moreover, if we are talking about music, music is one of the things which can change our mood, increase our happiness and excitement in minutes. So today we will help you with that by telling you how to use the fantastic music app, Spotify. Using this fantastic music app is free but with lots of limitations under the hood, however, its paid version, Spotify Premium APK removes all of it.
So, if you are here to know how to get the free version of Spotify Premium APK, you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to help you download the Spotify Premium APK for free. As per current data tally, Spotify provides more than 30 million songs to stream online which can also be downloaded to your phone if you are a premium user. Now let us begin with the steps to get the Spotify Premium APK.
Download Spotify Premium APK on Android for Free
The way to download Spotify Premium APK for free on Android is as simple as counting number. Moreover, you need to do is follow the mentioned steps and enjoy all the premium features of the app.
Step 1: Uninstalling any Previous Spotify App
Note: This step only regards to those who already have Spotify App installed on their Device.
This step of uninstalling the previous Spotify App is necessary to completely remove any previous versions of the app installed on your phone/tablet. After you are done installing the app, proceed to the Step 2.
Step 2: Downloading Mod/Hacked Spotify Premium APK
For obvious reasons, you can not head to Google Play Store to download the Hacked or Moded version of the app. However, you can download it for free from the links provided.
For Intel x86
All of the listed APKs are upto date and contains the latest features and optimization by Spotify. You can easily download the files as per your need and proceed to the Step 3.
Since it is a moded version of Spotify Premium App you are downloading. There might be a possibility that all the features will not work on your Android device. However, you can enjoy all the services by paying and downloading the official Spotify App.
Step 3: Installing Spotify Premium App
When you download any APK from outside the Play Store on Android, it prevents the installation by default. So before you proceed to install Spotify Premium App on your phone or tablet, you need to enable the option to allow installation of 3rd-party apps from unknown sources.
Here is how you can do it:
1. On your Android Device, head to Settings >> Security under “Personal” section and tap on it.
2. Find and Toggle Switch on Unknown Sources under Device Administration Section to enable it.
[For Oreo running Device you may find it in Settings >> Apps >> Special Access >> Install Unknown/Other Apps and choose the app you will download through and toggle to enable it]
3. Once you tap to enable it, you will see a warning message. Click on OK to accept.
4. You can head to download Section, where you have downloaded the Spotify Premium APK and begin with the installation. Follow the on-screen guidance and the app will be installed.
To keep your android device safe from malicious apps, do not forget to disbale the “Unknown Sources” option.
Step 4: Setting up your Spotify Account for FREE to get Spotify Premium Features
After installing the app, do not directly head on to the app and log in to it. There are few more steps to follow before you can use the premium features for free.
IMPORTANT: Recently, Spotify updated their system and seemed like they have added a detection system in their Android Application to identify whether someone is a hacked or official version of Spotify App to access its streaming services.
Moreover, if their system detects usage of unauthorized Spotify App, they temporarily disable your account and sent you the following warning mail on your registered Email ID.
Also, as the last paragraph explains, “If we detect the repeated use of unauthorized apps in violation of our terms, we reserve all rights, including suspending or terminating your Account,” which thereby clearly means that you might permanently lose your Spotify Account and your personalized playlist if they suspend your Spotify Account.
Now, as you are all clear with the updates and disclaimer info, let us start with the steps to access Spotify Premium Features for Free on your Android Tablet/Phone:
before you open the app, do not forget to enable vpn service/App.
1. Download VPN Master app from the link. Install and open the VPN Master App.
2. Once you open the App, Tap on the “Optimal Location” and it will drop-down with the list of the locations available.
[At first, you will see a very limited number of countries to choose from like the Netherlands, UK and US. However, if you click on to "Add More Locations", the App will ask you rate them 5 Stars. Likely, you can rate them 5 Stars as it is a great VPN app to use and barely has any issues.]
Once you rate them 5 stars, you can access any of the listed locations for Free from the Dropdown Menu as shown in the screenshot.
3. Under the locations, Choose Canada as the preferred location.
4. Now, tap on the toggle to start the VPN Connection. [Do not worry about the timer, we hardly need it for 5 minutes]
5. Once Connected to the selected location, let the VPN app run in the background and open the Spotify Premium App.
6. Once you open, you will see login and sign up button on the Welcome Screen. Tap on Sign Up if you not already a user of Spotify. However, if you are an existing user, you can use account credentials to log in. [If the old account does not work, create a new one]
7. Now Enter all the sign-up details with Email Address, Password, Username, Date of Birth and Gender in the provided fields. Once done, click on Sogn Up to create the Account. [Sign-up with Facebook is not recommended]
8. Now its all done, Spotify will now automatically log into your new Account.
After following all these steps, you will be able to use all the Spotify Premium Features for Free without any issues. You can now turn off the VPN Master App and enjoy your music until it lasts.
Step 5: Enjoy the Spotify Premium Features for Free
Now as you have successfully created a Spotify Premium Account, you can enjoy the music-streaming on Spotify in Extreme Quality. There are some other features available in the Spotify Premium App:
- Unlimited Shuffling.
- Extreme Quality Audio Output.
- Unlimited Song Skips.
- You can seek to any part of the song.
- You can choose a particular track from any Playlist/Album.
- You can repeat any song to listen for more than once.
- Unlocks Spotify Connect.
These are all the features you get on the Premium Spotify App. However, you might notice the download toggle enabled but it will not work as downloading, and offline listening is directly linked to the server holding your account status. You can also use the Spotify App without switching on the VPN, but you will need it everytime you sign in.
So these are the few steps you need to follow to the free Spotify Premium Access on your Android device. Once, you have your own Spotify account; you can also use it to sign to Spotify Web and Desktop Application. You can stream unlimited songs in extreme quality on Spotify on any platform. Also, if you face any issue regarding Spotify do tell in the comments section below, and we will help you to fix it ASAP.