Credit Cards are pretty standard nowadays and why shouldn’t it as it has everything we look for when shopping or out for eating or traveling. Credit Cards gives you the freedom to shop for as much amount to your credit limit. Moreover, later return the amount to the bank in the coming months (depending on the type and amount of payment you have made).
So if you are one of them looking for a credit card? Then you have come to the right place. Credit cards are great to have as they allow you to spend without actually spending your actual money available in the bank. Currently, there are some credit cards available in the market which can be confusing at times as each card offers their benefits in various sections. So here in our roundup best credit cards in India, we shortlisted 15 best cards for 2018 with their unique features and offerings.
Top 15 Best Credit Cards in India for 2018
Now as you are clear with the eligibility criteria, let us now move on to the list fo best Credit Cards to avail maximum benefits and other useful features.
|S. No.||Credit Card||Best For||Annual Fees (INR)||Apply|
|1.||SC Manhattan Platinum||Shopping||Rs. 999|
|2.||SBI Simply Click||Online Shopping||Rs. 499|
|3.||ICICI Instant Platinum||Cashback||NIL|
|4.||SBI IRCTC||Travel||Rs. 500|
|5.||CitiBank Cashback||Cashback||Rs. 500|
|6.||HDFC MoneyBack Platinum||Cashback||Rs. 500|
|7.||Citibank Indian Oil||Fuel||Rs. 1,000|
|8.||Citi Primiermiles||Travel||Rs. 3,000|
|9.||Amex Platinum Travel||Travel||Rs. 3,500|
|10.||HDFC Diners Premium||Premium||Rs. 2,500|
|11.||HDFC Regalia||Business||Rs. 2,500|
|12.||SBI Elite||Business||Rs. 4,999|
|13.||Amex Gold||Cashback||Rs. 1,000|
|14.||Citibank Prestige||Premium||Rs. 20,000|
|15.||RBL Titanium Delight||Cashback||Rs. 750|
But before we begin, we recommend you to read out 10 important tips you must consider for choosing the best Credit Card. Our dedicated article to help our customers to pick the best one for them.
Let us begin…
1. Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card – Best for Shopping
All of us buy groceries, and we need it every month. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you get cash back everytime you buy groceries? Well, Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card offers you 5% cashback along with every purchase of groceries or online purchases you make.
You are also provided with redeemable reward points which amount to around 1% cashback of the total spending done on the card. Although the card comes with an annual fee of Rs 999, in most cases it is waived off when you spend Rs. 60,000 or more in a year. This makes the Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card under the category of the best credit card in India with no annual fees.
Anyone and everyone who can provide them with a payslip of their salary can apply for the card which gets approved quickly. The Applicant should be at least 21 years old and not more than 65 years of age. You can also get the same card and offers in partnership with Mastercard or Visa.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card:
- Earn Rs. 500 cashback every month and Rs. 150 for each transaction (min. spending amount Rs. 1,000 per transaction).
- Earn 5% cashback every time you use is at your departmental stores or supermarkets.
- Earn 5 reward points per Rs. 150 you spend on any other division.
- Avail 20% cashback (maximum Rs. 600 a month) on the total amount when you pay using your SCB Credit Card on Uber Rides.
Special Offers on Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card:
- Get 1000 bonus reward points by making any transaction within 60 days of issuing your Credit Card.
- Register for online banking and get 500 rewards points for free.
- You can avail exclusive offers from Visa and Mastercard on this card.
Fees and Waivers on Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card:
- Joining Fee: Rs 499.
- If you spend Rs 30,000 in 1st year, you get a discount on your joining membership fee.
- Spend Rs 60,000 and more in a year for a waiver on renewal fee for the coming year.
- Renewal Fee: Rs. 999.
2. SBI SimplyClick Credit Card – Best for Online Shopping
If you love online shopping, SBI SimplyClick is the right Credit Card for you, Go ahead and Apply. This credit card is a bliss for people who are addicted to online shopping be ready to get rewarded every time you shop. When you joinUsing SBI SimplyClick Credit Card provides you with a benefit of 500 points from Amazon on getting the card.
Transaction on Amazon, Cleartrip, Foodpanda, BookMyShow, FabFurnish, OLA, Lenskart, Zoomcar with your SBI SimplyClick Credit Card will provide you with 10x credit points, and any other online shopping site will provide 5x points.
You will also enjoy a 2.5% waiver on fuel surcharges, with that which you can spend on your travel-related grand plans. This is why it is also considered to be one of the best credit cards in India for online shopping.
Benefits of SBI Simply Click Credit Card:
- Earn 5X reward points through online shopping.
- Earn 10X reward point with Exclusive Partners: Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, FoodPanda, Ola, ZoomCar and more.
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000 (not inclusive of GST wherever applicable).
Special Offers on SBI Simply Click Credit Card:
- Welcome Voucher worth Rs. 500 from Amazon.
- Spend Rs. 1 lakh or Rs. 2 lakh on online shopping to get e-vouchers worth Rs. 2,000.
Fees and Waivers on SBI Simply Click Credit Card:
- Joining Fee: Rs. 499
- Annually Spend Rs. 1 lakh or more for renewal fee waiver.
- Renewal Fee: Rs 499
3. ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card – Best for Beginners
Without any loans against your name or any credit card earlier, you will not have a good credit score against your name. Your CIBIL score will be unfavorable, but you don’t need to worry.
With ICICI Instant Platinum Card you don’t need any of that, all you need it a fixed deposit of a minimum Rs. 20,000 with the bank to fill the eligibility criteria for applying for this card. It has no annual fee and is the best card to have, in case you are a housewife or a student or the owner of a small business. It is also the best credit card if you have never used a credit card before.
It provides various waivers on fuel surcharges and a 15% savings on 800 restaurants across India. You also get Rs.100 off on movie tickets twice every month. The reward points you get can be redeemed into cash and transferred to your bank account.
Benefits of ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card:
- Earn Reward Points on every purchase and redeem them for cash.
- Get 15% off on your dining spends with ICICI Bank Culinary Treats program at over 800 restaurants.
- An incredibly low rate of interest of 2.49% per month.
- Earn 3 Payback points on every Rs. 100 spent. Redeem them to earn rewards or for shopping.
Special Offers on ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card:
- Book at least 2 movie tickets via BookMyShow and get an Rs. 100 discount per month.
- Avail VISA offers on Dining, Wellness, and Hotels
Fees and Waivers on Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card:
- Joining Fee: NIL
- Annual Fee: NIL
4. SBI IRCTC Credit Card – Best for Frequent Travelers
Do you travel alot via Trains? If yes, this is the best Credit Card for you. Using the SBI IRCTC Credit Card you can save the 1.8% surcharge we usally pay while booking train tickets.
This card has facilities and features specially designed for Indian Customers making it one of the best co-branded credit cards available in India. Designed in collaboration with IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited) offers best benefits in Travel, Retail, Dining, and Entertainment.
Moreover, you get 10% value back whenever you book train tickets for AC1, AC2, and AC CC on IRCTC website with zero surcharges. You also get 1 reward point for every Rs. 125 you spend using the IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card. Also, unlike other credit cards, its 1 point equals Re. 1 which means the points you have earned equals the same cash amounts. The reward points can be redeemed for booking tickets or redeemed for other purchases.
Benefits of SBI IRCTC Credit Card:
- Save 1.8% transaction charges (exclusive of GST) while booking railway tickets via irctc.co.in.
- Get 10% value back as reward points for AC1, AC2, and AC CC train ticket bookings done on irctc.co.in.
- Earn 1 Reward per Rs. 125 you spend on non-fuel purchases.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all petrol pumps in India on transactions of RS. 500 to Rs. 3000.
Special Offers on SBI IRCTC Credit Card:
- Exclusive Travel offers and packages from IRCTC and Visa.
- Earn 350 bonus reward points on a transaction worth Rs. 500 or more within 45 days of joining.
- Get Rs. 100 cash back on first ATM withdrawal did using IRCTC SBI Platinum Card Holder
Fees and Waivers on SBI IRCTC Credit Card:
- Annual Fee: Rs. 500
- Renewal Fee: Rs. 300
5. Citibank Cash back Credit Card – Best for Cashbacks
What makes Citibank Cashback Credit Card one of the best credit cards in India? The fact that it provides you multiple offers while booking movie tickets and also pay your bills via online methods. Moreover, users can save upto 5% using this card on a monthly basis.
For your telephone and utility bills, you get 5% cashback when you are paying using Citibank Cashback Credit Card. When you transact elsewhere using this card, you get a cashback of 0.5%. You also get 15% off on dining across 2,000 partner restaurants.
However, to get this card, you need a good CIBIL score, and the application process is also very complicated if you are applying online. However, if you already own a credit card, getting it will be comfortable and will provide multiple benefits.
Benefits of Citibank Cashback Credit Card:
- 5% cash back on transactions for movies, telephone, and other utility bills using Citi Billpay payment method. (max Rs. 100 per month for each category)
- 0.5% cash back on every other spend. (no cap on cash backs earned)
- Cashback automatically gets credit on an accumulation of a minimum of Rs 500 and its multiples.
Special Offers on Citibank Cashback Credit Card:
- 15-20% discount across 2000 restaurants all over India.
- Can pay in EMI at 2000+ electronics retail, outlets across India.
Fees and Waivers on Citibank Cashback Credit Card:
- Annual Fee: Rs 500 (Billed with the first month statement)
- Renewal Fee: Rs. 500
6. HDFC MoneyBack Platinum Credit Card – Best for Every day spends
As HDFC Bank is one most popular Indian Bank with advanced features, features and previlages to offer to their customers. HDFC Bank offers lot sof credit card options to choose from and this HDFC MoneyBack Platinum Credit Card is one of the best cashback credit cards in India.
So if you are looking for a credit card to give you rewards for every day spends, this is the card for you. Using HDFC MoenyBack Platinum Credit Card, you can earn reward points and redeem them into cash. The Cardholders also earn cashback and vouchers (recharge, movie and more) on your purchases.
Credit Cards from HDFC offer higher Credit Limit leaving your great spending options and earn maximum reward point. It’s 5 reward points equals Re. 1, but you also get a waiver on transaction charges while you swipe or dip at retails HDFC POS. You also get advanced features like EasyEMI, SmartEMI using which you can easily convert your transactions into EMI.
Benefits of HDFC MoneyBack Platinum Credit Card:
- 2 reward points per Rs. 150 spent on retail stores
- 4 reward points per Rs. 150 spent online
- You can redeem points anytime as cashback
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel spends (min transaction Rs. 400 with maximum cash back of Rs. 250 per month)
Special Offers on HDFC MoneyBack Platinum Credit Card:
- 500 Bonus Reward Points on joining.
- Spend Rs. 50,000 in a Quarter to get Rs. 500 E-voucher.
- Avail up to 50 days on an interest-free period from the date of purchase
- Avail Special HDFC SmartBuy offers and on online stores.
Fees and Waivers on HDFC MoneyBack Platinum Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs 500 (reversed if billed Rs. 10,000 in the first 90 days).
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 500 (waived off if you spend Rs. 50,000 before renewal date).
7. Citibank Indian Oil Titanium Credit Card – Best for Fuel Spends
If you are a passionate rider or uses your vehicle for traveling and daily commute, Citibank has the best credit card for you. You get turbo points for spending at Indian Oil petrol pumps using Citibank Indian Oil Titanium Credit Card. You can redeem these points for free fuel of up to 71 litres in a year. You can also use these points for other other purchases.
Using this co-branded credit card from Citibank, you get extra benefits for fuel spends and other purchases. You get 4 turbo points per Rs. 150 spent on fuel at Indian Oil outlets across India. You also earn 2 turbo point per Rs. 150 spent on groceries and supermarkets and 1 turbo point on elsewhere. Also, there is no capping, and you can earn unlimited turbo points at all other stores using this credit card
Also if you love shopping online, you can earn 4 turbo points on shopping at Citibank exclusive partners such as Flipkart, Grofers, HP, Via.com and more. Its 1 turbo point equals Re. 1 which means the more reward point you earn, the more money to can redeem on future purchases or refueling. Other than all the Citibank Credit Card customers get upto 15% off on restaurants across India.
Benefits of Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card:
- 4 turbo points per Rs. 150 of fuel purchase at authorized Indian Oil Retail Outlets.
- 2 turbo points per Rs. 100 of groceries and supermarket spends.
- 1 turbo point per Rs. 150 elsewhere such as shopping, dining, movies and more.
Special Offers on Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card:
- Get up to 15% off on Dining at Partner Resturants across India.
- Rs. 250 worth of Activation benefits when booked before 30th June 2018.
Fees and Waivers on Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs. 1,000
- Spend at least Rs. 30,000 to waive off the annual fee.
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 1,000
8. Citibank Premiermiles Credit Card – Best for Frequent Flyers
Do you have frequent travel needs? and Looking for a credit card which will provide you benefits every time you book your travel tickets or packages? Try out Citibank Premiermiles Card and we can assure that you will not regret the choice but earn maximum benefits.
However, Citibank Premiermiles Card proves to be the best credit card in India for people who need to spend Rs. 200000 – Rs. 300000 for traveling every year. It will provide you with extra miles (reward points) on every ticket you book with it. The only difficulty is that you can’t get this credit card quickly and will need to have a high credit score to apply for this credit card from Citibank.
On joining the Citibank Premiermiles Card, you will be rewarded with 10000 bonus miles which can be redeemed at 100+ airlines booking. Moreover, you can also redeem these miles (points) for up to 3 hours before your flight. Most interestingly, the miles you earn will never expire and can be redeemed when you want.
Benefits of Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card:
- Earn 10 miles per Rs. 100 spent on flight and hotel bookings at PremierMiles Website.
- Complimentary Acces to selected India Airport lounges.
- Complimentary Air Accidental Insurance coverage upto 1 crore.
Special Offers on Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card:
- Get up to 15% off on select Indian Restaurants.
- Get 10,000 bonus miles on joining when you make the first spend of Rs. 1,000 or more.
- Get 3,000 renewal miles every time the card is renewed.
Fees and Waivers on Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs. 3,000
- 1st-year fee waived off for Citibank Priority Customers.
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 3,000
9. American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card – Best for Business Travelers
If you are a salaried person and has to travel a lot for work or business, then you must try out, then try out American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card. This proves to be one of the best credit cards in India for 2018 for salaried person.
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card comes with unique benefits from Taj Group. You will get vouchers worth over Rs. 10000 on each of Taj and IndiGo if you make a frequent transaction with your American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card. You also get benefited with a list of privileges and makes your trips rewardful and exciting.
The credit limit of your American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card is dependent on your spending habits which are tracked via the card. However, for getting this card, you need to have an annual income of Rs. 6 lacs or more with excellent credit score.
Benefits of American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card:
- Earn 1 Reward Point per Rs. 50 spent except for Fuel, Utilities, Insurance and Cash Transactions.
- Get Travel Vouchers worth Rs. 7,700 and more when you spend Rs. 1.90 lacs in a year.
- Get Travel Vouchers worth Rs. 11,800 and more when you spend Rs. 3 lacs in a year
- Get a voucher worth Rs. 10,000 from Taj Group of Hotels Palaces Resorts Safaris when you spend over Rs. 4 lacs in a year.
- Get 4 complimentary visits to select Indian Airport Lounges.
- Enjoy benefits on travel bookings with MakeMyTrip.com
Special Offers on American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card:
- Welcome Gift of 5,000 Milestone Bonus Membership Rewards Points redeemable for Travel Vouchers worth Rs. 4,000
- Avail complimentary membership to Priority Pass.
Fees and Waivers on American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs. 3,500
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 5,000
10. HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card – Best for Lifestyle
From all the list of Credit Card offered by HDFC bank, this Diners Club Premium Credit Card is designed for Lifestyle usage. You get offers, benefits and rewards in Travel, Dining and Stays with Premium Partners.
If you are someone who has high pay scale or owns a business, this is the card for you. Moreover, if golfing is your favorite, you will be avail unique benefits to spend your weekends in Luxury.
Apart from this, you get 2,500 points as the welcome bonus and 2,500 every time you renew your card. You can avail extra benefits in flight and bookings with 2x reward points. With that, you get free airport lounge access with priority pass membership. Get extra benefits when spending on HDFC Bank Diners Club Website.
Benefits of HDFC Diners Premium Credit Card:
- Earn 4 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent at retail stores
- Earn 8 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent on HDFC Bank Diners Club Website.
- 2x reward points on Flight and Hotel Bookings.
- Free Airport Lounge Access.
- International Insurance Protection
Special Offers on HDFC Diners Premium Credit Card:
- Welcome gift of 2,500 points
- Renewal bonus of 2,500 points on Membership Anniversary
Fees and Waivers on HDFC Diners Premium Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs. 2,500
- Annual Fee Reversed on Spends over Rs. 40,000 in 3 months
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 2,500
- Renewal Fee Waiver on Spends over Rs. 3 lacs in the previous year.
11. HDFC Regalia Credit Card – Best for Executives
HDFC Regalia Credit Card is probably one of the best cards that HDFC has to offer to its customers as it offers reward points on the smallest of transactions. HDFC Regalia Credit Card offers rewards even on recharging your mobile phone through it.
However, HDFC Regalia Credit Card is only offered to customers who have a high value and good relation with the bank and with good credit scores. It also offers cardholders with exclusive travel and hotel deals. Moreover, it also offers HDFC Regalia Credit Cardholders with Priority Pass Membership at 850+ International Airport Lounges.
If you are transacting via this card, you will earn reward points on all your transactions which you can redeem at the rate of Rs. 0.75 for every single point. Although HDFC Regalia Credit Card has a rigorous approval process, you can also benefit from the lower version of it if you have an annual salary of Rs. 10 lakh or more.
Benefits of HDFC Regalia Credit Card:
- Earn 4 points per Rs. 150 spent using HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- Airport Lounge Access with Priority Pass Membership
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Lowest Foreign Currency Markup Fee of 2% on international transactions
Special Offers on HDFC Regalia Credit Card:
- Get 15% off while dining at Premium Resturants across India.
- Exclusive Travel Offers and Vouchers
- Welcome gift of 2,500 reward points and 2,500 renewal bonus when you pay.
- Get 15,000 bonus points when you spend Rs. 8 lacs and more in a year.
Fees and Waivers on HDFC Regalia Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs. 2,500
- Spend Rs. 3 lacs or more in a year for renewal fee waiver.
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 2,500
12. SBI Elite Credit Card – Best for Foreign Transactions
When you are looking for great benefits from a credit card which are offered by a government-owned bank, nothing can go wrong with SBI Signature Credit Card (Elite). You get over Rs. 30000 as benefits with this card, plus lots of other benefits when you choose to perform a transaction with the card.
A welcome gift of Rs. 5000 and an annual benefit of Rs. 30000 is all you need as extra benefits rather than reward points you earn while shopping and more. When you cross a milestone mark of 2 lac or 5 lacs, you get additional rewards points respectively.
If watching movies is one of your favorite hobbies, this Elite Credit Card from SBI offers you free movie tickets every month to hit the theatres for the latest flick. Moreover, SBI Signature Credit Card (Elite) offers dining benefits along with Travel Benefits. All the SBI Elite Credit Cardholders get Complimentary International and domestic airport lounge access with Priority Pass. Also, you get complimentary membership of Club Vistara and Trident Privilege for best traveling and hotel experiences.
Benefits of SBI Elite Credit Card:
- Get 10 points per Rs. 100 spent on dining, movies, department stores, and groceries.
- Get 2 points per Rs. 100 spent on other retail products.
- 2 complimentary movies tickets worth Rs. 500 every month on BookMyShow.com
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all platforms for transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000.
Special Offers on SBI Elite Credit Card:
- Bag e-vouchers worth Rs. 5,000 from Shoppers Stop, Yatra, Mark & Spencer’s, Bata/hush puppies and Pantaloons
- Complimentary membership of Club Vistara Silver and Trident Privilege Red Tier
- Complimentary International and domestic airport lounge access with Priority Pass
- Avail air accident insurance cover of Rs.1 crore.
- lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% on International usage
Fees and Waivers on SBI Elite Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs. 4,999
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 4,999
13. American Express Gold Credit Card – Best for Rewards
Another card which is amongst the best credit cards in India for online shopping. American Express Gold Card is not exactly a credit card but is a charge card which provides users with 1 reward point for spending Rs. 50 on online shopping.
American Express Gold Card also provides you with various offers when you use it in various restaurants all over India. It is also beneficial for people who will renew it for a second year as American Express Gold Card gives them 5000 reward points as a gift on 1st renewal.
They also offer 18-carats and 24-carat gold collection to redeem from in case you want to redeem your reward points earned on various transactions. You will also get 1000 reward points for using the card 6 times every month and spending more than Rs. 1000.
Benefits of American Express Gold Credit Card:
- Earn 1 Reward Point per Rs. 50 spent except for Fuel, Utilities, Insurance and Cash Transactions.
- Earn 5,000 bonus reward points on First Card Card Renewal.
- Enjoy benefits on travel bookings with MakeMyTrip.com
Special Offers on American Express Gold Credit Card:
- Welcome Gift of 4,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points
- Earn 1000 Reward Points when you make 6 transactions worth Rs. 1,000 or more.
- Redeem your Points from the fabulous 18 and 24 Karat Gold Collection
- Special Vouchers and Gifts on 18,000 and 24,000 points each.
Fees and Waivers on American Express Gold Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs. 1000.
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 4,500.
14. Citibank Prestige Credit Card
Citibank is one of biggest financial leaders in the Country and offers services for all type of customers with variety of Credit Cards. The Citibank Prestige Credit Card is the card for executives or businessmen who has high pay scales or turnovers.
With this card, make your Travel and Stays comfortable and luxurious with unlimited complimentary Priority Pass at Airport Lounges globally. Moreover, if you are an exciting Citigold or Citigold Private Client, you get 30% more bonus points than the rest.
Other than travel, you also get benefits from its online partners such as MakeMyTrip, BookMyShow, yatra.com, Vodafone, Goibibo, and Indigo for exclusive discounts and offers using this card. If you love shopping, you can use this card at retails stores like Shoppers Stop, Westside, and Fabindia to shop and earn maximum benefits. Its 1 reward points equal Re. 1; you can redeem these points for vouchers or at a retail store or for air miles and stay.
Benefits of Citibank Prestige Credit Card:
- Complimentary Access to Golf Courses globally.
- 4 complimentary golf lessons or rounds in leading golf courses in India in a year.
- Get 1 reward point per Rs. 100 on any transactions in India.
- Get 2 reward points per Rs. 100 on any transactions outside India.
- 1 reward points equal 4 frequent flyer air miles on partner airlines.
Special Offers on Citibank Prestige Credit Card:
- Unlimited Priority Lounge Access at over 800 Airport
- Get a complimentary night on a stay of 4 night or more at partner hotels.
- Taj Epicure Plus Plan and InnerCircle Silver membership
Fees and Waivers on Citibank Prestige Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs. 20,000
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 20,000
15. RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card – Best for Weekdays Spends
RBL is a well known private sector bank in the financial market serving in more than 13 Indian states and offers great ranges of services inclusing credit cards. Well, Titanium Delight Cedit Card is the best one to offer from RBL and is one the best credit cards for cashbacks.
While this credit card offers cash back on every purchase, it also offers a unique reward program on Wednesday with free movie ticket worth Rs. 200 every month and multiplied reward points on groceries and Pizzas every Wednesday. Apart from that, you get fuel surcharge waiver for transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 4000 at all fuel stations.
This is not it; you get awarded with welcome gifts of 3,000 reward points on 1st wipe within 30 days of card issuance. Additionally, you get extra 1,000 points when you spend Rs. 10,000 within 60 days. You can easily redeem these points into cash where 4 points equal Re. 1.
Benefits of RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card:
- Fuel surcharge waiver at any fuel station for transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4000.
- Earn 1 reward points per Rs. 100 spend on any transactions.
- Get 20 points per Rs. 100 spent on groceries on Wednesdays
- Get 40 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on Dominos/Pizza Hut on Wednesdays.
Special Offers on RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card:
- Free movie ticket every month on Wednesday
- RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card
Fees and Waivers on RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs. 750
- Renewal Fees Waiver on spends over Rs. 1 lac or more in the previous year
- Renewal Fees: Rs. 750
Which is the Best Credit Card in India and Why?
These are the best credit cards that you can apply for if you are an Indian resident. These cards offer plenty of unique features and offer significant benefits you expect from a credit card company. With these 15 credit cards, you can’t go wrong. However, make sure that you choose the cards carefully as each card gives favorable benefits using our guide to pick the best credit cards according to your need. These Credit Cards are selected keeping general preferences in mind which can vary among different users.
However, if the eligibility criteria concern you, you can visit here to check and choose the best one for yourself from the listed set of cards.
Also, if you have any queries regarding credit cards, you can comment down the section, and we will get back to help ASAP. Do share it with your friends and family you are confused about getting a credit card. Thanks for Reading. Adios.
Edited by: Abhiyanshu Satvat