We all use some applications on our mobile devices that show sponsored ads when you are in middle of some important task or work. These ads can be irritating sometimes and to remove those ads, we use cracked apps by some third-party developers. But doing that can be harmful to your private data no matter you provide it data access permissions or not. Since most of the cracked apps are insecure and can harm your privacy. So, to save you from any of your data loss, we are here with an application called Lucky Patcher.
Lucky Patcher is a tool designed to offer multiple features to manipulate applications, illegalities aside, and provides you certain operations which can be very helpful. You can download the Lucky Patcher APK from here.
So later in this article, we are going to talk about what Lucky Patcher is and how does it work and how to use it.
Also Read: How to root your phone in some easy steps
What is Lucky Patcher?
Lucky Patcher is an Android Application developed by ChelpUS which gives you authority over various applications and their permissions that are available on your device. Using this useful application, you can erase information, make changes in the applications, change authorities, and more great features. However, before you use this application, the only requirement is: you need to have a rooted phone. It does work on non-rooted phones but we can not guarantee its complete functioning.
How to use Lucky Patcher for Android?
This is how you use Lucky Patcher APK for your Android Device:
- Open the application and tap on any of the applications showing a color code other than Red. This can be any application or game. After that, tap on Open Menu of Patches. Now, you get access to all of the main functions of this application. Some of them are Remove License Verification, Remove Google Ads, Support Patch for InApp and LVL Emulation, Change the App’s Components and Create Modified APK File.
Note: If you have a device which is not rooted, only the option “Create Modified APK File” will appear.
- Remove License Verification – Removes the License Verification of the applications with Google Play License. With this, now you can use those applications which shows an error if you download them from outside links.
- Remove Google Ads – Removes all the irritating and time-consuming advertisements in the application.
- Support Patch for InApp and LVL Emulation – Get in-app purchases without spending a penny.
- Change the App’s Components – Change/Modify the permissions associated with the applications.
- Create Modified APK File – a modified APK File with free in-app purchases is created.
How do Lucky Patcher works?
Lucky Patcher examines the list of all installed apps on your device and presents a list of actions you can perform on a particular app. Among all the actions, you will mostly find remove the verification as most of the applications require it to be downloaded from Google Play to work. Many other actions include modifying the application associated permissions, extract the APK file for backups and most importantly removing Google Ads. Also, it lets you install Modded Play Store, entitlement programs, and many other functions.
Although some of the mentioned operations are completely illegal while others can save you from many embarrassments. After you download and install Lucky Patcher APK, you get a list containing all your installed apps with the actions you can perform on them. The list also comes with the color code which shows the compatibility of the app with the tool to perform certain operations:
- Green: Can be registered or disconnected from Google Play Store.
- Blue: Includes Google Ads
- Yellow: Has a specific patch available
- Purple: A system startup app (not recommended)
- Orange: A system app
- Red: Can’t be modified
The Lucky Patcher APK also lets you download an app associated with Google Play from external links, which a lot of people does not prefer to do. On the other hand, it also helps in eliminating certain permissions to make an app run on an incompatible device by extracting apps. It also lets you transfer apps between tablets and smartphones that are not officially compatible with both the platforms. It also shows if an app is original or has been modified to check the integrity of an app you may have downloaded from some insecure part of the Internet.
These all functions or operations are very less of what you will encounter on the Lucky Patcher APK. The app also offers information about each of the app including the permissions associated and the minimum version of Android required to run an app.
You can download all the Lucky Patcher APK versions from the link given below.
The Lucky Patcher APK is a very helpful tool more than a cracked application. It is an application by ChelpUS which gives you control over applications that are already installed on your device with the actions which can be performed on it. Pretty Convenient. isn’t it? Thank You for reading and please comment down your experience with as it is a secure app.
Thank You for reading, please share and comment down your experience or any questions about the application.