Failed to Obtain IP Address? If you are experiencing same error Obtaining IP Address WiFi problem on your Android phone then check out this full post to get the trick to solve and fix this Android WiFi problem.
A lot of users are struggling with this obtaining IP address problem in their Android device while connecting to the WiFi. You have also surely tried to fix it by downloading few fake apps that claim to Fix this Error. All those fake apps suck and do not work at all. You can fix this problem yourself by just a few these simple steps.
WiFi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of Internet connection all over the world. It becomes the most indispensable part of our daily life. Beside this problem, we have covered many tricks like increase wifi speed, best wifi booster apps and software to create a hotspot on PC.
This problem is basically due to the WiFi router that couldn’t assign an IP address for your Android phone (If the issue is only on your WiFi, then I must say its a router issue). This problem prevents the users from connecting their Android phone to WiFi network. And you will get error unable to connect to WiFi on your Android device.
These Simple Steps would Fix the obtaining IP address problem WiFi error & solved the Android WiFi authentication problem.
Fix Failed to Obtain IP Address Android WiFi Problem
Here is the best easy solution to Fix the Obtaining IP Address Android WiFi Problem. So for that use this simple solution,
By using the Static IP Method
Majorly we can fix the Android obtaining Ip address problem by this static IP method.
- Go to the ‘Settings‘ in your Android phone
- Tap on ‘WiFi‘ option
- Now tap on the ‘WiFi’ which you want to connect.
- Long press on it or tap on ‘Arrow’ button there
- Now, go to Advanced Options then ‘IP Settings‘ there
- Now select ‘WiFi Static IP‘ option there
- And now edit it with below details
Add these Statics:-
- IP Address > 192.168.1.1-255 (you can choose any from 1-225)
- Gateway > 192.168.1.1
- D.N.S. 1 > 184.108.40.206
- D.N.S. 2 > 220.127.116.11
Now save it, it will fix your problem surely and get rid out of this obtaining IP Address problem in Android device. If still, you face the problem, try changing IP address.
Also Check :
- Fix Obtaining IP Address Android WiFi Problem
- Fix ‘Mobile Network not Available’ Problem
- Solve ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMi Code’ Problem
- Fix Waiting for Available Socket Chrome Error
- Error 927 Google Play Store
- Fix ‘Mobile Network not Available’
This is the easy method to solve this Android obtaining IP address solution problem. If then also you have a problem, comment down the problem here which you are facing. We will try to resolve it.