PUBG aka player unknown battleground is currently the most played game online. The extreme survival challenge makes it one unique game to play. Recently the game was made available for mobile platform on Android and iOS. PUBG is good on mobile, but the real battle experience that you can get on a PC is still to be found on its mobile version.
PUBG requires a high-end desktop with a decent graphic card. The mobile version, on the other hand, is made for low-end devices so that it can run smoothly on a smartphone. Gamers try to run the PUBG mobile PC with the help of an Android emulator. Bluestack and Nox like have some limitations which do not let the player get the real gameplay experience that PUBG can offer. Tencent, which is the creator of this game has decided to launch the official version that is designed primarily for PUBG mobile emulation on PC – Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Play PUBG On Low-end PC – Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator
The new PUBG mobile emulator will let the user enjoy PUBG mobile version on their PC. As the mobile version has low system requirements, you can play even on low-end PC with this emulator. The graphics are not as good as the original PC version, but it is not bad either. The gameplay is excellent and with the controls, it offers you can get the ultimate experience of online gaming.
PUBG Mobile Emulator – Use Official Emulator to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
Here we explain to you how to get this emulator up and running with PUBG. Follow the steps below to know the complete method and how to use Tencent Gaming Buddy.
1. Download PUBG Mobile Emulator from the link given below.
2. Install the Tencent Gaming Buddy file on your Windows PC.
3. Open Tencent Gaming Buddy, make sure you have an active internet connection to proceed further.
4. It will download some files to complete the setup.
5. Next, it will download the game file.
6. After the game has finished downloading and installing, Choose the graphics quality that you want to play on.
7. Go to the menu button on the top right corner and click on settings. Here set the parameters depending on your PC configuration.
8. All Set, Enjoy the game!
As the official PUBG mobile emulator has been released, you no longer have to use other Android emulators like NOX or Bluestacks. Other gaming consoles also have emulators that enable a user to play the games on some other platform like Playstation emulator, GameCube emulator etc. During our testing, the gameplay was smooth and did not show any lag whatsoever. If you get stuck on any step or have any queries regarding the emulator setup, comment below.