If you facing any problem like that your iPhone stuck in Headphones mode then read this below article to find out that How to fix this iPhone stuck on headphone mode problem. This problem generally occur with iPhone 4, 4s, 5 but not seen with 6 or 6s.
Also Check :
- Fix iPhone Bluetooth not Working problem
- Fix iPhone Error 23
- Fix “Cannot Connect to itunes store Error “
- Fix iTunes Error 3194
- Fix iPod Touch Wont Turn On
iPhone stuck in headphone mode problem prevents the user from hearing the sound. Most of the users are facing this error regularly and getting frustrated from it. In that problem, iPhone acts like headphones are plugged in.
So, here I am going to show you that how to fix this error iPhone stuck in headphone mode problem from your iPhone device. Here are the Top 6 best ways to fix this iPhone error problem.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode
1. Update iOS
- Connect to WiFi network
- Navigate to settings
- Go to general settings
- Click on the Software update
2. Start & stop playback
- Put the iPhone into iPod mode with headphones in & start playback
- Stop playback & exit iPod mode
- Remove Headphones
That’s it, it will fix this error problem from your iPhone.
3. Restart your iPhone
- Press & hold the sleep/wake button
- Click on ‘Turn off’
- Now it will go turn off
- That’s it
4. Clean the Headphone Jack
5. Plug & Unplug your headphones many times
6. Erase all contents and settings
- Go to Settings
- Go to General Settings
- Search for Reset & Opens it
- Click on Erase all contents & settings
That’s it, it will fix this error iPhone stuck in headphone mode problem.
These are the top best tips and tricks to fix iPhone stuck in headphone mode error problem. Hope this post will help you to get rid out of this error problem. If you are facing any error while fixing then comment down the problem below to fix it.