The Netflix error codes interfere with the streaming of videos due to the internet connection. In this article, I will tell you about the ways you can get away with the Netflix nw-2-5 error and also how can you sort it for once and all. There are multiple reasons behind the nw-2-5 error and there are an equal number of options to do away with it.
How to fix Netflix Error nw-2-5?
The Netflix code nw-2-5 error occurs in an attempt to try and stream Netflix; in such a case you are supposed to give a quick check to the internet connection. This error occurs because of some issue with the Internet connection and therefore the first thing you must be concerned about is whether or not it is working fine. Therefore, if there is a problem with Netflix while streaming and the nw-2-5 error occurs as the server cannot be connected.
So, if you are on a look out for ways to deal with the nw 2-5 Netflix error, here are some of the possible methods you can try:
- Cross check with the network person in order to be sure of the fact that Netflix hasn’t been blocked purposely.
- By chance if you are on your cellular data or satellite internet, go for an alternative option since they are slower than DSL or cable internet.
- You can always test internet connection on the device you are using as there are many options such as Internet connection/test speed on devices.
- Restarting the device is without doubt one thing you must do in case you have not done it yet.
- Restart the home networks as well. Unplug the router as well as the modem, let it be for 20-30 seconds and then restart it.
If even after all of this, the Error nw-2-5 hasn’t been fixed, you should try and bypass the router. Basically, if you use a wireless router which is connected to the modem, try and establish a connection directly with the modem. You will need an Ethernet cable; now if you are able to use Netflix, the nw 2 5 error Netflix has been fixed. To be sure if or not the nw25 Netflix error has been solved, here is what you can do:
- Begin with turning off the device you are on currently.
- Plug the device to the modem directly. (via the Ethernet cable)
- Unplug the modem and plug it back after 30 seconds.
- Simply turn on the device and see if you can now successfully connect to Netflix.
If at all you find that the problem is with the router and that is the reason behind nw 2 5 error Netflix, you have the two options as stated above also. You can bypass the router or contact the concerned person to make the necessary changes in the configurations for the router as well as the DNS. Having done that you will be good to go and the Netflix code nw-2-5 will be gone!